WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The Learning Center > Computers and Technology for Artists
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors
Closed Thread  

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-10-2004, 05:46 PM
Enthusiast
NW Louisiana

Hails from United States
Word 2003 Hangs Up and Won't Start

Has anyone reading this ever had the problem of Word 2003 not starting? I'm trying to find the problem addressed on Microsoft's site, and just accidentally downloaded a support template for Word 2002. Right off hand, I don't know what I've done differently that may have caused it. I have Norton antivirus, and faithfully keep it up-to-date. If anyone can point me to the right page, that would be great.

Thanks in Advance.

Lenora

#2   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-10-2004, 06:48 PM
Enthusiast
NW Louisiana

Hails from United States
Re: Word 2003 Hangs Up and Won't Start

Okay, I may have fixed it. First, it's Word 2002, not 2003. It came with a 2003 Works Suite package. I inserted the CD, found the Word 2002 folder, went into it, clicked the setup file, and chose the repair option. After that, I opened Word 2002. A message reminded me that it had previously not started; it asked if I wanted to start in safe mode. I said no (because I was hoping I had fixed it since then). Then it started without a hitch. I hope it's fixed now.

Last edited by Paintbrush74 : 01-10-2004 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Fix an Error