WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Watercolor > Palette Talk
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#31   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-07-2012, 11:54 PM
Immortalized
Just south of Sacramento

Hails from United States
Re: ****Daily Wash Saturday 7th April 2012 ***

Hi, been a busy week, our new bed has been picked up and assembled, then we went into Sacramento and ordered an obscenely expensively mattress, with controls for firmness and can adjust for reading etc. But, it should be our last mattress and Jack can have firm and I can have less firm
DD and family have gone to visit the other Grands so we went over to comfort the beasts, BOY they were needy the cat even sat on both our laps and the dog was Soooooo demanding of petting etc they have been fed and petted, will do again tomorrow.
We also will go and have Easter dinner with my sister and her daughter at a lovely seafood restaurant. Not bad.
I will now go check and read what I have been missing. Like what happened to Gail?

The Artist Formerly Known as Jlyn
  #32   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-08-2012, 12:23 AM
Enthusiast
Tacoma Washington

Hails from United States

just a quick check in! Have not read any of the last couple of days washes...busy busy busy!! We are in San Diego for the week...after a long day of travelling...almost ended up in Chicago by mistake!!! Perhaps I'll get a chance to check in tomorrow morning before we go off on adventures...I think Annie will sleep in!!
  #33   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-08-2012, 12:28 AM
Immortalized
Just south of Sacramento

Hails from United States

Oh, and I also was not a Kinkade fan, he was more interested in making money and cut too many corners, and no real artist except at making a name for himself.

The Artist Formerly Known as Jlyn