Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tillermac

John 8:34 Jesus answered them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, whoever commits sin is a slave of sin

There is nothing Satan and his demons would like more than to keep you away from the light of the world, Jesus. He has deceived so many to wear a mask that outwardly shows they are Christians but deep on the inside they are miserable and lost and know somehow there has to be more to this life. He has lied and told you that your works in and out of the church will be enough and you have believed him. You are a slave to sin and the ruler of this world, but the good news is you don’t have to stay that way. Romans 10:9-10

tillermac

bhindi

Such beautiful and meaningful works! I like them very much!

IfanJones

Powerful and very inspirational. I commend these extremely fine works to all who seek salvation through Jesus Christ.

jonc50

Excellent work.

Attalus

Great work

Bill was a long time valued member of our community who passed away after a lengthy illness. We will miss him. Rest in peace.

"Modern art is what happens when painters stop looking at girls and persuade themselves that they have a better idea."- John Ciardi

My dA page:http://attalus.deviantart.com/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.