Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events WDE 13 July 2018 coal stove and challenge

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

The stove is 8×10, oil pastels and oilbars on canvas board, well over the 2 hours. The oilbars dried but not the oil pastels, so not really compatible.:rolleyes:

The challenge is inktense pencils and a Sharpie on Terraskin, 5×7, hour and a half.Maybe should have left out the reflections on the window.

Thanks for looking.:)

Wendy C&C always welcome
    Everybody likes feedback! Please remember to comment on others' threads, even if it's just a "nice work" post.

I think you did a great job with this interior scene, Wendy! Looks so homey and cozy.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

eyepaint

Wheee ~ both are so good :)

-- EP Moderator for:
        All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

ConnieT

Both are so well done! Shows your versatility as an artist. Interesting note about the oilbars and oil pastels not being compatible.

– ConnieT

ConnieT[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

In a world where you can be anything... be kind. :heart:

Ryeath

Two very different styles yet both executed wonderfully. The kitchen looks right out of a fairy tale book.

C&C always welcomed.

Myse

Both are nice! I enjoy to see what you do with the challenge and the interior scene with the coal stove is wonderful, either if you use oilbars and oil pastels.

Comments and critics welcome. I want to progress!
                    marysecurinier-rochette.com
                    https://maryse.rochette.cc

Scattykat

…love ’em both, esp the the stove…

Scatty ....
                        ..................all things come to those who dreamzzzzzzz...[/COLOR]

Rundun

I like both of them since they have a different style.Imelda

tyree

what a lovely coal stove..great work on the challenge too ! tyree:)

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

Helen

Nice… both of them… but geraniums are my favorite

"I get up, I walk, I fall down, meanwhile I keep on dancing." Hillel

Signchick

Wow, Wendy! They are both amazing, but I really love that yummy stove. The texture is wonderful, too!!!

Beth
                                        Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. - Samuel Ullman 1920

surob

Both are excellent!

Susan

"Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out." Art Linkletter My RIL

Clea
                                              Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.