WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Subjects > Inspirational Art
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-22-2020, 09:16 AM
Veteran Member

loosing it !

The noodles have slipped of the plate ! as I had a vision when in a deep meditation , I saw god and so much light sketching it out as I woke.. There was no forethought behind this idea here but it inspired me to look into *"directed tensions" and the subtle placement of lines in space (ie the implied motion) We humans walks upright and sleeps flat they are horizontal to vertical world ..the diagonal is not at rest .Can anyone recommend ANY books on * this subject any advanced type books, thanks nay help appreciated.

Last edited by tidal : 02-22-2020 at 09:31 AM.
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-27-2020, 12:31 PM
Veteran Member

Re: loosing it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidal
can the moderator delete this post no one gives a damn plenty of looks but now one says anything coz its rubbish so delete please

no one cares its rubbish
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-20-2020, 04:04 AM
Australia

Hails from Australia
Re: loosing it !

It is only rubbish to those who cannot imagine it being anything else, than a grey scale abstract drawing.

I can imagine the colours and light within the artwork, and because of that, it becomes my own image and not yours. I could say that for me, I imagine shafts of bright colours of light, like a rainbow, flashing around the place. But that may not be what you imagine it to be. So to save ridicule from artist to observer, and from observer to artist, nobody says anything.