Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Shutterbug Pub Photo Association Game; Let’s Play

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 160 total)
  • Author

I came across a game in the Speakeasy-Games forum that is called Image Association game. It is similar to Word Association except that you post images instead of words. In their game you are allowed to post images from various sources including the internet.

HOWEVER, here in the Photography Forum, the only RULE IS THAT YOUR IMAGES WILL BE ONLY THE ONES THAT YOU TOOK. Please feel free to post photos that you posted previously in other threads and any and all photos from your archives.

When you play word association, you never know how a given word is going to evoke a response. And unless explained, you may not know the relationship between the two words.

When you look at a photo, you never know the feeling it creates, the memories it stirs, or the particular interest it ignites. Since we are such a intelligent group and the title of this thread contains the word “game”, we are probably inclined to try to figure out the relationship between the picture posted and the previous photo. I know that I am. So, if you feel inclined to post an explanation of why you chose the photo you did, please feel free to add a word, a phrase or an explanation to your photo or just keep us guessing. :)

So let me get this started by showing an example.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
    Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
    Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Quint

Someone’s got to do it….

Quint Nikon Coolpix 990, Nikon Coolpix P60, Nikon D7000, Nikkor, 35/f1.8, Nikkor 18-140, Nikon SB700 Speedlight.

Dreamin

Gotta ketch it before you can filet it!

Natalie

Quint

Nice fish, Nat !!

Quint Nikon Coolpix 990, Nikon Coolpix P60, Nikon D7000, Nikkor, 35/f1.8, Nikkor 18-140, Nikon SB700 Speedlight.

omg, I absolutely LOVE that image.

omg, I absolutely LOVE that image.

Dates back to 1972. Camera in one hand and flash in the other. Did a lot of learning about photography way back then.

Quint

selectedgrub

frodron

This is a photo I took some time ago.

Cherish yesterday,dream tomorrow,live today

selectedgrub

I’m not seeing it sorry.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 160 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.