WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Colored Pencil
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#46   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-18-2017, 07:11 PM

Re: Sketchbook Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocmd123
The colors in this are great! And nice work on the clouds. Clouds are tough in cp.

Thank you! But I think the colours used for those lamas are too dark, especially the one in the middle, they look really cute in real!
  #47   Report Bad Post  
Old 01-31-2017, 09:48 PM
PA

Hails from United States

A quick drawing in the sketchbook today. I haven't drawn in a very long time. (I've been busy painting.) But you all have been inspiring me, so today I picked up the pencils. And it felt mighty good! This has been on my to-try list for quite some time. My son has hypoplastic left heart, which means he was born with no left ventricle. His heart looks nothing like this, but the anatomy of the heart has been a fascination since he was born 25 years ago.

#48   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-05-2017, 04:24 PM
PA

Hails from United States

A Sunday morning sketch.

#49   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-11-2017, 01:35 AM
Mexico.

Hails from Mexico

Hello, I like your sketch and I think that probably to get a little darker in the deep shadows and a little lighter on the high lights would be good, also a bit more color variations could make it look more vivid, as in the photo. I am delighted with the very good drawing! :-)

#50   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-11-2017, 02:38 AM
Mexico.

Hails from Mexico
Use to denote nudity/mature subject matter Re: Sketchbook Thread

Hello, I want to share my sketch of today after many many years without doing anything with CP, and then I never did much. Today I got some Derwent Coloursoft, added to some Derwent Drawing CP and some inktense. I feel I needed to do some quick sketch and I feel fine within the circumstances and really eager to keep trying. This time I used a picture of a model and draw on a Mina Gray inexpensive board-paper. I will appreciate comments! Thanks in advance.

Last edited by elyisus : 03-11-2017 at 02:43 AM.