Home Forums Explore Media Watercolor Palette Talk my own m graham mixing chart

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

i cant get 100% accurate color 4tos with my 4ns camera,,
    but here it is..

all the ideas, advises are welcome..thankz
    have a nice day..:wave: :wave: :wave:

Super charts :thumbsup:

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Excellent!!!!!

JJ
    Let go of past mistakes and hurts. Forgive and empower yourself. Live the life you were meant to live. And, be at peace with yourself.
    MY BLOG
    My Youtube videos

Nilanka, excellent charts.

Is it possible for you to take another photo of the first chart so we can see the names of the colours that you used for your mixes, please and thanks

Cheers,

Gail

Nilanka, excellent charts.

Is it possible for you to take another photo of the first chart so we can see the names of the colours that you used for your mixes, please and thanks

Cheers,

Gail

i can upload a new photo..i wil take new one and upload tomorow,,,(in day light)
    paints are “M Graham artist”

//top and the bottom of the each colom is same color…thats y i dont mention the names,,,

i cross one square bcoz it was mixed wrongs colors..//4got to mention that too,,,

Doris345

Wow. Really nice chart.
        I am impressed.

Doris

ona

i cross one square bcoz it was mixed wrongs colors..//4got to mention that too,,,

just use a magic eraser to lift the mistake then you can paint in the correct mix:D

try another chart glazing your colours instead of mixing on the palette. You will be surpised how the colours change

olliewood0702

Great M. Graham paint charts you’ve made yourself. Nicely done.

Darla

If I create from the heart, nearly everything works: if from the head, almost nothing. — Marc Chagall

try another chart glazing your colours instead of mixing on the palette. You will be surpised how the colours change

Great suggestion from Ona, Nilanka. This is one of the exercises I have my Beginning Watercolor Class do…mix paints on the palette, then mix them by glazing one on top of the other, finally, mix them wet into wet on the paper. It is interesting to contrast the resulting color from the different methods of mixing them. :D

Making charts of your paints as you have done is a really good exercise and a good reference for you to use as you paint with them. :thumbsup:

Sylvia

Isn’t the second chart glazed?

I love the look of these, btw!

Char --

CharMing Art -- "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art." Leonardo DaVinci

peteralv

An excellent work in these charts….

Pedro

here as i promised.. //ful day light,,and much more close to the actual colors
                    //i guess

HarvestMoon

This is gorgeous!

Harvest Moon 🐐

janinco

Very nice! I have most of their colors and they are very concentrated and easy to work. I’m not crazy about phthalo green, but I did find that transparent yellow or orange oxide will really tame it down. One color I don’t have is Viridian and it was nice to see that on your chart. One of my favorite portrait painters, Peggi Habets, uses it in her skin tone mix.

Two pigments I didn’t see on your chart that I really like are Neutral Tint and Anthroquinone Blue. Scarlet Pyrrole is fun, too. It makes a nice warm red when mixed with Quin Red.

Jan

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.