WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Decorative Arts, Murals, and Faux
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#16   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-05-2007, 12:06 PM
Ashland, Virginia

Hails from United States
Re: My new website(WIP)

Jeanette and Cedarartworld you may need to update some of your program files like shockwave and active X. I still have dial-up too and I had no problem with it loading up. Check to make sure you have "allow automatic updates" checked in the Control Panel.

DAVE, I WISH my son was interested in web design. All he wants to do is play hockey! He'll be 17 this week.

I love it. It reminds me of a COMING ATTRACTIONS trailer! The only advice I might offer is to slow down the word speed. Some of it seems to go faster than I read ~ Do you know any S-L-O-W or S-P-E-C-I-A-L people?????

And after he's through with yours, mayabe he'd like to make some extra money re-vamping my site??????????? Seriously.
  #17   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Wisconsin

Hails from United States

That's pretty cool!!! I have one of those high def screens and sound on my laptop- it gave me shivers. VERY good quality! I am really looking forward to your site.

So, would he be interested in building another site? I've had a domain (www.thewoodenbrush.com) for nearly 2 years and still haven't figured out how to build my own site. I would rather pay someone to do it.... And I really have to get it up soon.

rebecca

"I have the mad cow." Denny Crane
  #18   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-05-2007, 08:25 PM
Ohio

Hails from United States

He would love to build sites for you both.I just spoke to him and he's pretty excited about it. He should be finished with mine this week. E-mail what you would like to him @ my email david@designsofdavid.com. Like I said the graphic design portion is all his. BTW my son is also heavily into sports....He's a varsity wrestler. And they say wrestlers aren't smart,lol.
  #19   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-15-2007, 03:13 PM
Ashland, Virginia

Hails from United States

Hi David, just checking-in on the website progress. I see it's still in the works. Any idea of when it will be launched? I'm not IMPATIENT or anything like that!!! Nahhhh ~ not i-m-p-a-t-i-e-n-t at ALLLLLLLLL
  #20   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-18-2007, 09:23 AM
Wisconsin

Hails from United States

Good morning David,

I'm just dropping a note to say that we're are looking forward to your site! I'm sure he's busy...still shoveling out from the snow? You lucky, lucky people.

"I have the mad cow." Denny Crane
  #21   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-22-2007, 12:33 AM
Athens GA

Hails from United States

there are cars here in my town that still aren't shovelled out ... the snow came a week ago.. lol
  #22   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-22-2007, 06:56 PM

Hails from United States

Hey, great intro. It went through my Win 98 computer with basic dial-up without any problem. I thought it grab your attention, but wasn't too long. Your son definitely has talent. May he gets a lot of business from all of us who are computer illiterate. Sorry I don't have the money right now for a website, maybe later. <sigh>
  #23   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-25-2007, 03:56 PM
Ohio

Hails from United States

He has been really busy lately with his high school sectionals and districts.Not to mention he had a promlem making a link in my flash video that links to my site. My site is done, however, without the proper code it wont give the effect I want. I promise it will be done shortly.

Thanks,
Dave
  #24   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-25-2007, 05:12 PM
Ohio

Hails from United States

O.K. after a little begging he has it up and ready to go! Remember this is a wip so if any of you have any suggestions let me know.

Dave
  #25   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-25-2007, 05:17 PM
Ohio

Hails from United States

IT"S FINISHED!!!!!!ENJOY

DAVE
  #26   Report Bad Post  
Old 02-25-2007, 08:38 PM
Veteran Member
Surprise, AZ

Hails from United States

David, I just tried looking at your site and it says the galleries are coming soon.