Home Forums Explore Media Colored Pencil Work in progress madd hatter sketch for a later work

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

in the sketchbook using arteza woodless cps, blicl greyscales and prismas, just messing around to do this up much bigger with some abstract ideas

progress

frida

Great sketch Spike!!! :clap:

Are you also going to use CPs for the larger one? I’ve never heard of Arteza woodless CPs. How do you like them? Just curious. I never have the idea that better pencils would improve my work, it’s just the time I use (or not) on improving my skills…

Raquel from Toronto, CDA

Not sure yet on the later work might be a pastel or ink and cp. the artezas are okay but i prefer the prismas. The arteza watercolor ones however i loveee

made a ton of progress was thinking of doing melting clocks from dali in the background or a galaxy or a combination, going for a rather psychedelic feel

flyflutterart

I love this. I honestly don’t think it needs anything in the background. I feel like if you put anything to complex in the background it will make it seem too busy and cluttered. But if you do definitely post another picture! Again, I super like this!

victorvector

Very expressive indeed !

I like it.

ocmd123

This is great! Personally, this is the kind of colored pencil work I prefer. :)

ELAINE~ Moderator-Colored Pencil Forum ~ [FONT=Times New Roman]New to the forum? Visit the Welcome Thread ~ [FONT=Times New Roman]New to CP? Check out the CP Libray Index for information about about pencils, paper, sharpeners.[FONT=Times New Roman]
                    Instagram

Save

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.