WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Subjects > Plein Air
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#1   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-05-2012, 06:32 AM
Enthusiast

bigaloe pond & barn

Hello, another beautiful day out yesterday wandering the countryside, sometimes i have a destination sometimes i let it appear, found myself at bigaloe early and glad i did, spring on the pond. Stopped for breakfast and determined my next stop, on the way over i passed a unchained driveway with folks unloading their car,never saw any life here before and been wanting to try this one for a bit, so i ask of grandma and grandpa,got the standard go away reply,"Well you really have to ask my son it's his place" fortunately grandma chimes in" well, i don't know, what could it hurt" thanks gram. both11x14 on canvas c&c most welcome, greg
  #2   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-05-2012, 07:53 AM
A WC! Legend
New York

Hails from United States
Re: bigaloe pond & barn

You are really doing some nice work, Greg! I would never have thought water could be so intensely blue but I have a lake view now and it is! There are some great shapes in the barn painting and it definitely looks like spring-colored grass. Nice paintings in your last thread too - that beaver dam is a beauty!
  #3   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Idaho

Hails from France

Very good ! I can see thicker application of paint !
  #4   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-05-2012, 03:00 PM
Enthusiast
Reedsburg, WI

Hails from United States

Hi Greg,
Nice pieces! Well observed and the color looks good.
You are getting some mileage in, keep posting them up!!!
Kyle
  #5   Report Bad Post  
Old 04-05-2012, 10:27 PM
Enthusiast

Thanks so much , yes Donna it's pretty amazing blue at the right time this is about 10am i tried to get some wind patterns too they were fun to watch, i couldn't paint them too good, they kept moving. Thanks Antonin i'm trying a fuller brush and it's kinda cool. Thanks Kyle this trying to paint everyday thing is good for me and our weather has been excellent, plus i gotta get ready for school. Good luck out there! greg