Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Shutterbug Pub Three Songs Sing Along !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Greenhill
        In the mountains to the east rivers don their autumn gold.

:music: “Just to hear again the ripple of the trout stream” :music:

:music: “The long and winding road” :music:

:music: “Still waters run deep” :music:

MY FLICKR
        OLYMPUS OM-D E-M1 Mark II * OM-D M5 MkII * XZ2 * XZ1 * E3[FONT="Georgia"]
        The camera kneads the dough, PP bakes the bread - Greenhill

damar

Absolutely gorgeous!!! All of these! What beautiful country side and photos, Mark!
            Bravo!

Wow!

Fujifilm X100F, XT20 + Nikon Camera Bodies & Lenses
            Photos are ©2021
            Greenhill

Thanks Patty.

MY FLICKR

frodron

Great shots, Mark

Cherish yesterday,dream tomorrow,live today

Greenhill

Thanks frodon. :thumbsup:

MY FLICKR

Awesome pictures, Mark,
                        I like your perspective on everyone of them, all different but all engaging.

Once again, I have to remind myself to take time to look at the whole photograph, like the background in the middle shot. That is so picturesque. Why is it hazy?

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
                        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Anonymous

Sorry to be tardy with my reaction to these, Mark.

In a word – OUTSTANDING!

I especially like #3. Beautiful scene, great composition, technically top-notch in all aspects. And IMO, that little bit of red roof adds so much to an already excellent photo.

Greenhill

Thanks Lorell, the have in the middle shot would be due to late morning mist in May (opposite to USA).

Thanks Dave, the red-roofed house provides an essential point of interest within a beautiful setting.

MY FLICKR

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.