Home Forums The Town Center WC Site Technical Discussions App for WetCanvas

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    YaYaB

Though I have hunted, I cannot find a WetCanvas app or any discussion on the site about making WetCanvas accessible through an app.
        I have recently begun using Ravelry, an online community for fibre artists, and find that I go often because the icon is available on my iPad (lazy me).
        Is an app to access this wonderful online community possible?

Bev

Not much chance of an app at the moment.

I use the Dolphin Browser on my ipad and have a tab permanently open on Gmail so I get all updates from subscribed threads. Up to today I also has one on Google Reader and get all the RSS feeds from wetcanvas, but it will have to change tomorrow to Old Reader.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

YaYaB

Thanks, Doug. Will have to leave tab open for WC in browser.

Bev-the-beginner

carolkay

Is there any wet canvas app for iPhone ?
                I was using an app until I got new phone and lost it .

Carol

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Carol Sometime's failure is the opposite to success~ but sometimes failure can be the pathway to success

There are no apps fir wetcanvas, it is accessed through you internet browser.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

carolkay

I’m not sure how this happened … but for abt three years i had an app ( that coincidently said – EBay) but beneath it said wet canvas and – when I opened that app – it opened right up in the oil forum !!!!
                    Then I got new phone and now it’s gone ..
                    I just hate having to go thru internet search to wetcanvas !

Also suddenly abt 5 mo ago- now – I always hv to sign in — for years I was automatically sighted in!
                    And also – I can never go to my threads history anymore !

Wish this cld be corrected
                    Carol

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Carol Sometime's failure is the opposite to success~ but sometimes failure can be the pathway to success

Hi Carol.
                    Most browsers on phones can save the bookmark as a Home screen icon.

On your phone go to the forum you want to jump to. Normally in a corner there is a drop down menu and an option to add to home screen.

~JMW~

You should be able to favorite or bookmark wetcanvas for easier use..
                        Or install a another browser with wetcanvas as the home page..

What phone & browser do you have?
                        Firefox? Chrome? or something else..
                        Do you know how to find the settings for that browser?
                        Usually click in a top corner for the menu on most apps, then look for settings, to find bookmarks/favorite & password saving all in the settings of the browser..

~Joy~

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.