Home Forums The Town Center Welcome Forum! Hi from an old dubber

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    creativelady

Hi :wave:
        I am 82 Years old, and have happily returned to painting again!! :clap: In my past artistic life, I used to paint portraiture primarily on a semi professional basis, in all mediums. Although my favorite medium was acrylic and pastels. Now I can just paint for fun, and I am enjoying myself all over again like a little kid! I managed to scrape up a little space for my art now, in my very small sewing/computer room. That little room has now become my “Happy Place”!! :) I enjoy Wet Canvas and its forum, and it’s wonderful to be back among all you talented creative people.

Welcome to the forum, enjoy all the content.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Greggo

Welcome to the WC Welcome Forum!

This is the place to introduce yourself and for us to pass on to you some tips.

There are lots of fine folks here, you can meet many of them as you browse about while exploring the full list of the forums. We are looking forward to seeing your art, and getting to know you!

There are all levels of artists, from many lands, working in virtually all mediums. Newcomers to Art are especially welcome. Be sure to visit the Drawing and Color Theory Forums.

Sharing, learning and teaching others is the best way to fan the creative flames.
            The friendly members here will try to help you with any questions you have.

Be sure to review the guidelines for commercial uses,
            Read about the use of images in the Reference Library.
            Links to additional information contained in my signature line below.

(The Abstract & Contemporary Forum is where I am usually found.)

Greggo

https://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/17-Jul-2013/110200-Tatrabanner.jpg [FONT=Times New Roman] Click here for>> WC FAQS >

Jon

Welcome to WetCanvas, we are delighted to have you join us!
                Be sure to tell folks if you desire C&C (critiques and comments) on your work.
                If you require help with understanding any of the features of the site, please feel free to return here at any time and one of us will assist you.
                Some tips to get you started:
                * You can access all Forums by using the “Forum Jump” located at the bottom right of the screen or the Channels Menu at the upper left.
                * Moderators and Guides have links in their Signature lines to address FAQ’s
                * There are “Stickys’ (permanently ‘stuck’ threads) at the top of Forum pages that are full of useful information

Terry

A newbie like me, welcome. Awesome that you’re painting at 82… motivational.

Edgar Whitney: "I don't want the truth, I want a beautiful lie"
                    C&C always welcome:
                    https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArtsyGiftsByTerry

Hi, it’s nice to meet you.

Glad you’ve joined, welcome to the forums!

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
                    Find me on Instagram
                    Find me on Facebook

talisman

Welcome and I hope to see you around in Acrylics!

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
                        C and C always welcome.
                        My DeviantArt Gallery

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.