Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events WDE 22 March Burger, possibly MI

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Clea

20 x 20 cm, monotype on paper. It took me less than an hour. I experimented with black paint and some new orange paint which I had got as a present and had a lot of fun with it. C & c welcome.

Only two misprints this time! I’ll see what I do with those.

eyepaint

Coolio!

-- EP Moderator for:
            All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

ConnieT

This is great, Clea! Extremely creative and modern, with wonderful use of the paints that you chose. It’s the kind print that invites you to think about the images, rather than simply looking at them — and I think that’s a really good thing. Bravo!

Thanks for joining in! I’ll check back to see if you post any more.

ConnieT[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

In a world where you can be anything... be kind. :heart:

kerri_oz

Very interesting and textural.

I'm here to grow and learn as an artist, so C&C always welcome :D

tyree

how cool !!!! love the fries !
                        tyree:)

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

SAndypp

This has beautiful effects and makes me really interested in seeing it. What I like is that it has energy and movement and takes further than a simple depiction of food in a still life. Each clip is an individual unit. I love the brush strokes.

Love seeing your experiments! Always a treat.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

dupliKate

Oh wow! I love the effects you got here….every item is interesting and unique. You’ve moved burger and fries to a whole new level!

"wait for me if i am not heart, because at least i beat"
                                ee cummings, from ViVa 1936
                                http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/03-Aug-2009/3648-Banner2.jpg

BUN201

Nice effect here…you have to spend time trying to figure out what you’re looking at…very interesting effect.

Bunny

http://bunnygriffeth.com

Shanec

Super fantastic experiment, looks great!

Shane

https://artbyshanec.com

artastic

Excellent experiment, love monotypes, they are always so interesting

C&C always welcome -Bonnie-
                                            http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/04-Jan-2017/104250-banner.jpg

“It’s possible to have an awesome life, but it’s up to ourselves to do it.” Weekly Drawing Event, Want to host a WDE? Hosts needed starting now.

Clea

Thank you for your nice comments!

This is burger No. 2 after another hour, pastel on monotype, c & c welcome:

ams

Great work on both of these. You took a very normal reference and made interesting art out of it.

Anne

Anne
                                                    C & C always welcome.
                                                    https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/topic/wip-still-life-with-purple-underpainting/

monarch

I really like the way both of these are bold and direct! :)

Just curious, what does MI mean? I’m used to MI meaning myocardial infarction, lol, but I’m thinking it might mean something else here on WC.

C&C welcome and appreciated

Clea

It means Multiple Images… (in this case, two, so far)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.