Home Forums Explore Media Oil Painting Your favorite YouTube artist

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    kin3

I enjoy watching artist on YouTube. And I was wondering who is your favorite? Mine is Kevin Hill along with Igor (but its not in english).

If this is in the wrong forum then please move it.

Prism914

Stefan Baumann

Michael James Smith

These are the two I watch the most.

Mark Carder (DrawMixPaint) Really like his but I’m not that free. Love his how to mix colors, etc.

I watch others but these are my favorites.

Pam

t1barkode

Kelli Folsom. She is the best!!!

JCannon

Lena Danya.

I admire her talent, and of all the artists I’ve ever known or seen interviewed, she is the best motivational speaker.

ImNoPicasso

My favorite is my personal teacher Wilson Bickford

WFMartin

Kevin Hill (Bob Ross Style, Improved)
                            Mark Carder (color mixing)
                            Duffy Sheridan (portraits)

wfmartin. My Blog "Creative Realism"...
                            https://williamfmartin.blogspot.com

meganburak

I’ve also watched Mark Carder although I find his voice a little monotomous :lol:

I also like Vic Harris and Andrew Tischler

Megan Burak Art
                                Oil Paintings and Commissions
                                www.meganburak.com

WFMartin

Wow, Megan…..Your paintings are incredible! Did you learn to paint like that because of art school, or in spite of art school? :thumbsup: :)

You do wonderful work!

wfmartin. My Blog "Creative Realism"...
                                    https://williamfmartin.blogspot.com

jilldart

I agree with Bill on Duffy Sheridan’s portraits!

Our art association suggested Tim Gagnon’s videos (he will be teaching here next year) and he has a thorough easy to follow way about him.

FloatingDove

Michael James Smith- Realistic trees and surrounding areas
                                            Igor Sakarov-Russian artist-One of my favorites
                                            Leonid Afremov-Lots of color and light with the knife

My cat is the inspiration for my paintings. Cassandra is in all my paintings, as she wants to live in a better world. She and millions of her feline family are suffering silently needlessly. https://www.facebook.com/OilPaintingsofCatDreams/
                                            JCannon

Count me as another fan, Megan.

I mentioned Lena Danya, who likes to paint beautiful women (self-portraits, one gathers) in swimming pools. So when I clicked on your link, I momentarily wondered whose site I was on.

Is this, like, a thing? Are all artists now supposed to do swimming pool self-portraits?

I hope not. In my case, the results would be more terrifying than anything conjured up by Bosch or H.R. Giger.

Ellis Ammons

Probably Lisa @ Lachri fine art.. Just because she’s so informative. She does a live tutorial every week and talks a mile a minute. You can join her channel and ask her whatever. She dapples in most media. Photorealism type stuff.

As far as inspiration, speed painting type stuff.. Heather Rooney.. Cp and Vic Harris, oil are good.

Check out my work in the acrylics Hall of Fame Camellia WIP
                                                    oil and acrylic paintings..

Anonymous

MrPicment it is. click on the link.

clearlight

Love Mark Carder .. so giving.
                                                            A wonderful Brit painter .. Tom Hughes ..’Thoughts on Painting’ .. vlog about his working methods and travels to different Cornwall locations.. in and around London .. he is unique and funny [good painter too].

ripsnorta

Nice trove of information in this post!

I’ve subscribed to a few of these. Thanks for sharing them.

As for me, apart from some of those mentioned, there’s:

Irv Rudley who I’ve found very helpful with some of the basics.

and

Leonardo @ Fine Art Tips who aside from having nicely descriptive and helpful videos, just oozes enthusiasm and love for his work.

Cheers, John :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.