Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    pete1199

I saw this as a painting and tried it in pastels on Canson Pastel Paper 9×12. [ATTACH]858389[/ATTACH]

Donna T

Nice! I like the way you use a few lines as accents. The different colors on the water enhance the feeling of motion and you’ve done such nice work on the figures.

Donna
            C&C Always Welcome

water girl

Are these gentlemen fishing off Galilee?, Narragansett? Matunuck? or Newport?
                Well done! I sense the sounds, smells and motion surrounding this boat. I think they’ll be heading into shore for some clam cakes and chowder!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Karen, IAPS/MC, PSA WC Moderator-Pastels

web site , Getting started in soft pastels., What you need to know, Critique Guide Lines

pete1199

Are these gentlemen fishing off Galilee?, Narragansett? Matunuck? or Newport?
                    Well done! I sense the sounds, smells and motion surrounding this boat. I think they’ll be heading into shore for some clam cakes and chowder!

Could be off Galilee. That’s where my wife and I keep our boat.

Ron

Simple but so effective at telling the story, and conveying motion of waves. Excellent, enjoyed this a bunch

Interesting and story telling.
                        The figures are done well.

Esther

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.