Home Forums Explore Media Digital Art Digital Art Showcase A little Reorganization of the Digital Forum – Please Read

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Elainepsq

Hi All,
        You may have noticed some changes in the Digital Forum. We now have Digital Art Showcase. This is the place to post your work that you’d like to share with us. Previously, we had some work here, and some over in Painter’s Alley, but we are going to try and keep ALL DIGITAL ART, of ALL VARIETIES, in Digital Art Showcase. You may request a critique, or not, you may post unfinished work that you need help with, you can post works in progress. Seeing different stages of development can be very helpful to others.

The Digital Forum, will be dedicated to questions and discussions on all things related to digital art, such as software, hardware, tools, printing, displaying. In our recent poll 75% said they’d like to see more discussion, so let’s try and come up with subjects for discussion. Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Sometimes questions can result in great discussions from which readers will attain info on related subjects.

Also, Please visit and contribute to The Digital Library. Recently this has been an under-utilized source for tutorials, links, places to find custom brushes, presets, etc, etc. Let’s try and keep this subforum updated and active.

Elainepsq

Just to let you know, I have moved over several threads from Digital to Digital Showcase. They include anything that is showing of workor asking for a critique which originated in October. You will see a link to it on the digital, and it will direct you to where the thread now resides over in Digital Showcase.
            I hope this doesn’t cause any confusion for anyone.
            Elaine

RainbozGirl

Yes I just uploaded twice a pic in digital showcase RainbozGirl VISITOR and whe i go too look no pic shows is this normal am i doing something wrong thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.