Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    axel9546

Hi guys!
        I have no money to pay a model.atm!
        Could you advice me a good way to get portrait zero.license photos (without any copyright restriction) ??
        Or a very good way to shot myself (and compose most important)
        Im moslty on portraits

The reference image library here has photos that are free to use as a reference to create fine artworks. The copyright however still belongs to the person who took the photo.

For other sites with ‘Free” photos, check out this thread (click link).

For help on taking your own photos, selfies or whatever, check out the photography forum(click link). I’m sure they’d be happy to give you advice.

Good luck.

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
        Find me on Instagram
        Find me on Facebook

axel9546

The reference image library here has photos that are free to use as a reference to create fine artworks. The copyright however still belongs to the person who took the photo.

For other sites with ‘Free” photos, [URL=https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=472538]check out this thread (click link)[/URL].

For help on taking your own photos, selfies or whatever, check out the [URL=https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30]photography forum(click link)[/URL]. I’m sure they’d be happy to give you advice.

Good luck.

Thanks so muc!

Check out the AI generated portraits at thispersondoesnotexist.com. Every time the page is refreshed it generates a new portrait indistinguishable from a real person. Amazing!

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Fred777

Axel, I might be able to help as I do some photo work. You might visit 500px site, I’m there as fred scholpp photo.

Fred in Williamsburg VA,

Fred777

You might also consider “Art model books” they have lots of great images. the fee to get a high res. version of the shots they have is very inexpensive, and you are totaling allowed to use it to create original works of art and sell them. lots of diverse people, diverse poses, mostly nudes, but some clothed figures.

Fred in Williamsburg VA,

axel9546

Axel, I might be able to help as I do some photo work. You might visit 500px site, I’m there as fred scholpp photo. I have been told I do OK photos of people. Y

Thanks all for the support!
                        Fred can i take your photos for commercial purpose without mention?

Snow_tabby
                            lisilk

Check out the AI generated portraits at thispersondoesnotexist.com. Every time the page is refreshed it generates a new portrait indistinguishable from a real person. Amazing!

Doug

That’s mildly disturbing Yorky. lol.

C & C Always Welcome My RIL Images My Art and Photos[/URL]

She never seemed shattered; to me, she was a breathtaking mosaic of the battles she had won. - Matt Baker
                                Raichu

Yorky that is amazing. Finally pictures of real people, (not existing people), and not those cookie cutters stock sites are plagued with.

Instagram <- recent stuff [URL=https://www.artstation.com/bsouzap"]Artstation[/URL] [URL=https://baghe.deviantart.com/"]Deviantart[/URL]

ntl

You may wanna try this place too. [URL=http://www.proko.com/skellyapp/]http://www.proko.com/skellyapp/[/URL]

What is the price on this–I don’t see one. Is it free? Can I put it onto my computer, or even kindle paperwhite? (I don’t have a cell phone)

joe1It

I also often asked myself about this (which if my drawings are for trash) so I wanted to thank them for the answers and for the post.
                                            yorky strong that site, so can you use it deliberately?

hi Ntl, I read

€ 7.89 for android, for app store a similar figure, maybe one euro less,
                                            it’s only in app format, for mobile or tablet so I guess.

but to run on PC there are programs that simulate cell phones, I didn’t install one but I had read about them.

however for the free poses there is site croquis coffee, it is free use, they accept free donations for copyright you can send them an email, there is a contact I think on the site, I think I have read that I agree, anyway telling him you they confirm it

- C & C welcome ( comments and criticisms highly appreciated)

— NOT allowed for Al training

ntl

joe1It, thanks. I have that bookmarked now!

wianto

Your game idea sounds like a lot of fun, and I love the combination of Breakout, Pinball, and Screwball Scramble. It’s great that you have a clear vision of the gameplay and themes. Learning a programming language like C or C++ will definitely help you bring your game idea to life.

It’s always a good idea to do some research and read reviews, for example whether is bingo day app legit or something else, before downloading any app, especially one that involves money.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.