Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events WDE Dec 27 Sketches (sorry, late)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    eyepaint

Tyree – thanks for hosting!

Here are my sketches, directly in ink, 8×11″

Cheers,

-- EP Moderator for:
        All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

Scattykat

…super job m’dear…

Scatty ....
            ..................all things come to those who dreamzzzzzzz...[/COLOR]

dupliKate

Oh…I love that camel with his toothy grin!

"wait for me if i am not heart, because at least i beat"
                ee cummings, from ViVa 1936
                http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/03-Aug-2009/3648-Banner2.jpg

Clea
                    123harry

I like the variety of textures you’ve used in these. Really nice set.

C&C always welcome.
                        Instagram harry.hamill

Rundun

Your sketches always bring a smile you never miss.Imelda

Super pen portraits both human and animal… with the odd landscape thrown in!

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

tyree

another wonderful set of sketches…Happy New Year !!!!

tyree :wave::clap::heart:

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

ronsu18

a string of surprises, love the furry bison, the owl had me laughing, the cliffs are startling and with intrigue, the birds clearly want to speak up, the eyes separate from the rest are a story – unusually eventful spread, even for you!

C&C welcome

ConnieT

Many delights here, EP. Hard to choose a fave, but I guess the owl catches my eye most of all. Happy New Year!!!

ConnieT[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

In a world where you can be anything... be kind. :heart:

SAndypp

Nice work EP. I love the contrast of the vertical lines on one page vs the no lines on the first page. Each compliments the other. Happy New Year. Here’s to another year of friendship and creativity.
                                            Sandy.:clap:

Hey EP :wave: thanks for making me :)

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/15-Aug-2012/6932-painting-sig.jpg

http://guilliartgallery.blogspot.com/2009/12/still-life.html

Scotkatidid

Happy New Year EP! So nice to see your pages – as always nicely captured!

Thanks for looking, Kate
                                                My Bloghttp://www.katescott40.blogspot.ca/
                                                Two roads diverged in a wood and I, took the one less traveled by... Robert Frost

Nicely done, EP!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.