Home Forums The Art Business Center General Art Business Has anyone been approached

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    laf.art

By these guys: https://only-abstract.com/. I was contacted a while ago and on first read it sounded like a very thorough and worthwhile idea. They wanted a monthly payment but nevertheless I was interested. Anyway got another mail today, read the whole (long) mail again and I don’t know, they seem to be talking a lot but not saying much and I’d be grateful for any thoughts.

laf-art.com | Prints | FB[/U
        Instagram laf.abstracts

Harold Roth

I don’t see on their site where they explain exactly how it works. Also, they have no phone or address.

laf.art

They send very long explanatory emails – as I said they write a lot but don’t really say much🙂

Instagram laf.abstracts

DaveCrow

I took a look at their website. Under the shows archive page only two shows are listed and those are both upcoming. The artist links all seem to go to the artists’ individual websites, not only-abstract. So I can’t figure them out.

"Let the paint be paint" --John Marin

laf.art

Hmm weird, I posted this in ab/con as well and got off putting responses as well. I’ll steer clear and thanks

Instagram laf.abstracts

avani

If they are charging to display my work on their website, I’m not interested. As simple as that.
                            Its hard to make any sales via online galleries, in my experience. i haven’t received a single meaningful inquiry for my work till date, inspite of having a sizeable online presence on various websites/ portals. So i would say, definitely not worth getting into, IMHO.

avani
                            "Words and pictures are yin and yang. Married, they produce a progeny more interesting than either parent." — Dr. Seuss
                            www.avaniart.webs.com

laf.art

Yes, I tend to agree with you. Very hard with online galleries to even get noticed unless you put a lot of work in yourself.

Instagram laf.abstracts

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.