Home Forums Explore Subjects Miniature Art Project Discussion: All About Me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 269 total)
  • Author
    "J"

A new project has been announced in the WetCanvas! project system!

Title: All About Me
        Project Leader: "J"
        Relative Difficulty: Irrelevant
        Type Restrictions: Any Type
        Medium: Any Medium
        Subject: Not Applicable
        Days open for signups: 30
        Maximum participants allowed: 16

Description:

ATC trade (25×3.5 size) of original artwork. Do your cards about anything to do with you. Your life, self portraits, your pets, your likes, your vacations. Just anything to do with you and/or your life. A chance to do artwork and a chance to get to know your fellow traders.

Please don’t sign up if you are unable to finish the project. It isn’t fair to the others if you don’t send out all your cards.

No digital or photo copies or prints. Originals only. If you sign up by mistake, please delete yourself out of the project as we can’t do it for you and we want all spaces to be filled.

If you have any questions, just pm me.

Now come join the fun.

Additional Information:

For more information on the project: Click here!

Remember, in order to help keep the discussions on projects organized, you should post your questions, suggestions, and comments on submitted work here in this thread. By doing this, we allow other non-project efforts to not get “pushed down” by a swarm of project-related threads.

Great! Count me in! And thank you for hosting.

Just a note to all, if for some reason, injury, illness, job loss or whatever, you either are delayed or can’t finish the trade, please let myself or Jeanne know as soon as possible by pm. Thank you.

Here’s a how-to’s on adding images.

===============

How to add images to projects.

To put your images in the project gallery you go to the project page by clicking this link.

Then you go to “upload your final images”.

Click on that and you get this page.

On #1, look through the drop down menu for the “All About Me” project
        * Note: the example shows another project but simply scroll through them till you come to the right one
        On #2, click browse and find the photo on your computer
        On #3 Press upload when #2 is done and voila, it’s in the gallery.

Note: the long description never shows up in the gallery anymore, so I personally don’t bother filling that part out.

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
        Find me on Instagram
        Find me on Facebook

Everyone

Questions:

1] with a maximum of 16 people, do we each make that many cards, so each person gets a card by each person who signs up?

2] When will the deadline be to get the cards made and mailed out by?

Thanks!

Cheers, Lauren
            https://www.facebook.com/LaurenFosterMacLeod/
            Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lauren.fosterm/

"J"

Yes each person will make 15 cards and mail them out. You can have up to 6 months to finish them. It’s nice to get them done a little before that because if it goes 6 months we kind of forget about them. But things happen in life so we like to give plenty of time to finish. Each person will receive a card from every other person hopefully.

Normally everyone is done pretty much in a month or two past the sign in date but occasionally we need a bit more time.

This is such a great theme, I have ideas for about five of them already.

In the meantime, I’m slowly slipping more and more bunnies into my house. I added a floral ceramic one this week. I want to see how many I can get in before my husband notices for no reason other than to amuse myself. :)

Find me on Instagram
                Find me on Facebook

"J"

Sounds fun what you are doing with the bunnies. Keep us posted how it goes.

CinderellaG

I have just signed up for this project . I cant wait to paint cocker spaniels, parrots, plants, oh and maybe some little vignettes of my messy little studio ! Hope I can think of 15 things to do…if not my pups always give me inspiration.

Cindy G.

CinderellaG

Virginia, I found the cutest little “teacup” bunny at a thrift store this weekend..he hangs on the cup to hold your tea bag. Paid a whopping $2.00 for it. I may have to send him your way.Now that I have him I really have no where to show him off. He was just so cute!

Cindy G.

"J"

welcome Cindy. I don’t think I’ve traded with you before but I look forward to it.

Hi Cindy! So glad to see you. :) someone gave me some rosehip and pear tea at Christmas. It is so good and it smells divine!
                                We have a ragtag old building here that is crammed with stuff from about 50 vendors. I love it. I always find something there.

Find me on Instagram
                                Find me on Facebook

Wallyloopey

New here, just signed up. Sounds fun!

"J"

Welcome Wallyloopey look forward to trading with you.

Hi Wally, nice to meet you!

Find me on Instagram
                                        Find me on Facebook

Meimei

Hi Everyone, glad I got I on this. I’ve just made a big move from a crime filled neighborhood in NJ to a quiet mountain village in VT. Still unpacking, still making repairs but I’m far enough along to be able to get some painting done. I am one of the slower painters but I always get it done. So be forewarned. Looking forward to a great time. Thanks “J”.

Those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of goodness" - James.

Thanks for your critiques and comments.

Hi Meimei, it’s nice to see you. That’s quite a move! Congratulations, that’s great news.

Find me on Instagram
                                            Find me on Facebook

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 269 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.