WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Acrylics
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors
Closed Thread

#451   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-31-2012, 06:45 PM
A WetCanvas! Patron Saint
Bismarck ND

Hails from United States
Re: Quick Dry Cafe March 2012

Hi Ya and Happy Saturday! It is absolutely gorgeous here. Cleaning this morning and then reading on the deck this afternoon. I'm working on the Hunger Games books. Started on Robbie's Nook last week when he was home, had to go Buy the real books so I could finish. Still need to read the 3rd Dragon Tattoo book. Not sure the American movie version will be able to replace the original--suppose I better try it.
I am painting and plan to get to the studio this evening. It was just to nice out to be inside today. I am working on a portrait and will post soon for HELP!!!
Looked at tractors today for the yard.....we have always just had the push mower.....but now that Robbies not here to help anymore.......
Am also enjoying my new computer and it's big screen. Still need to take time to load things on it.
Can't believe it will be April and will soon start to think of the lake and summer!!!
  #452   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-31-2012, 09:54 PM
Immortalized
Oregon Art Dork

Hails from Chad

Wow, we had real food tonight. Pork chops, creamed peas, and some kinda chicken broccoli noodles. Oh croissants too, slathered with a garlic butter. I wonder what Teena wants ?

Merwyn was acting really strange a little while ago. Sometimes I wonder if he's all there or he's just really smart. He was licking a floor tile and then he would rub his back/shoulders on it and kept repeating it. I just looked at him and told him he's one weird kid. Last night, in bed, instead of going around me he just walks on me. " Why you little punk " !

Raymo's Super Hot Damn Art-o-Rama Page
  #453   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-31-2012, 10:12 PM
A WC! Legend
Okeechobee, Florida

Hails from United States

Judy, I too listened to the first two Outlander books on Audio, it was all the library had, But then the 3rd one was too small print so bought it on my NOOK! Not bad only 8.99 for over 1000 pages!! Well worth the money!!
I too loved reading all 3 of the Dragon tatoo books/Stieg Larsson trilogy, shame he passed away, would love to read the sequel.
Have the hunger games book, when I have a spare minute or maybe on way up to daughters I'l start reading it.. and when done will resume the Firey Cross. up to page 480 of 1342(but included one chapter of the next book).

Finished my folk guitar painting now onto the commission, but also going to start another instrument hope to get done before next weekends show!!

New months tomorrow... see you all in the next new thread!!