Home Forums Explore Media Photography The Darkroom Forest Song

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Irishwhistler

[ATTACH]863073[/ATTACH]
        FOREST SONG[/I][/I][/B]

A wonderful Fred Rose built Irish whistle crafted in African Blackwood with sterling silver ferrules rests gently alongside a fine bottle o’ whiskey. T’is certain the forest will echo with tunes from the land called E’ire.

Slainte’,
        Irishwhistler 🍀🇮🇪🇺🇸

You know, Mike, you could get a job in PRODECT PHOTOGRAPHY.
        Another example of your skillfulness in setting up a still life, good enough to make me thirsty!

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Humburger

Oh, what a beautiful shot. Such atmosphere…

Ginny
            www.virginiacmccoy.com
            C & C Welcome

Irishwhistler

You know, Mike, you could get a job in PRODECT PHOTOGRAPHY.
                Another example of your skillfulness in setting up a still life, good enough to make me thirsty!

Lorell,
                I enjoy doing still-life photographs and that translates well to product photography..:thumbsup:

Mike 🍀🇮🇪🇺🇸

Irishwhistler

Oh, what a beautiful shot. Such atmosphere…

Thank ye Ginny.

Mike 🍀🇮🇪🇺🇸

Dreamin

Ah! I see how you hunters keep warm!! LOL! Very artistically composed! Good work.

Natalie

Irishwhistler

Ah! I see how you hunters keep warm!! LOL! Very artistically composed! Good work.

Aye Lass,
                            I NEVER combine hunting and alcohol just to be clear for the general readership. Sure, after the hunt is over and firearms are properly secured, we may have a dram or two back at camp.:thumbsup:

Cheers,
                            Mike 🍀🇮🇪🇺🇸

Dreamin

I NEVER combine hunting and alcohol just to be clear for the general readership

As how it should be. After the hunt. As you say. We do get hunters that come out of Baltimore/Washington, rent land, and some of them do NOT follow the rules. There have been mishaps. Sadly.

Natalie

Irishwhistler

As how it should be. After the hunt. As you say. We do get hunters that come out of Baltimore/Washington, rent land, and some of them do NOT follow the rules. There have been mishaps. Sadly.

Natalie,
                                    Irresponsible behavior for certain. I investigated such matters when I was “on the job”, very sad and very much preventable. No excuses for it whatsoever. I have no tolerance for it.

Best Regards,
                                    Mike 🍀🇮🇪🇺🇸

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.