Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events WDE 14 June bleeding heart challenge

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

inktense , 5×8, on Terraskin
    I should have used wc paper. I wanted darker graduated shading on the greens but couldn’t get it on the Terraskin.

Thanks for looking.

Wendy C&C always welcome
    Everybody likes feedback! Please remember to comment on others' threads, even if it's just a "nice work" post.

Clea

This turned out so nice! I was tempted, too, to give the challenge a try with this reference.

I like it, Wendy, the complementary colors work well with this ref, and I’ve wondered how that paper performs.

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

tyree

very stunning work..love the tiffany challenge !
            tyree :wave:

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

Shanec

Lovely work Wendy, the green against the pink/ reds works so well.

Shane

https://artbyshanec.com

Valri Ary

Ohhh I love this!
                    Great challenge btw

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]C&C welcomed ALWAYS!!! Valri
                    www.valriary.com

ConnieT

Nice work on the challenge, Wendy. Very good stained glass effect.

ConnieT[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

In a world where you can be anything... be kind. :heart:

123harry

Quite a glowing effect…..even if it wasn’t what you were after in the first place.
                            Thanks for hosting this week, you’ve prompted a healthy response!

C&C always welcome.
                            Instagram harry.hamill

SAndypp

Lovely work Wendy. Such beautiful flowers. I like your Tiffany glass interpretation on these. I would love to see that composition on glass. Dry elegant.
                                Big congrats from my part
                                Sandy.

dupliKate

Lovely and charming! Great simplification of the reference…..much harder than it can seem before you try and do it! Really great response to the challenge.

"wait for me if i am not heart, because at least i beat"
                                    ee cummings, from ViVa 1936
                                    http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/03-Aug-2009/3648-Banner2.jpg

eyepaint

Woo hoo looks great :)

-- EP Moderator for:
                                        All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

ams

Great work on the challenge. It has the stained glass look.

You got good results with the Terraskin, even though it wasn’t what you had in mind. Terraskin is like that!I’ve tried Terraskin but I couldn’t use it because the brand of paints I use (M. Graham) didn’t dry.

Annd

Anne
                                            C & C always welcome.
                                            https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/topic/wip-still-life-with-purple-underpainting/

Love the sense of pattern in this.
                                            Don’t know Terraskin!:lol:

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.