Just a little about each photo.
1) Calf - my daughter was in 4H and raised a bottle calf. She had to go to a farm and learn how to take care of the cows, give them medicine that kind of thing. this is one of the calves during that outing.
2) Hay field - If you've seen very much of my art, there is usually a hay bale in one some where... I felt obliged to include at least one..
3)Sunset - I also paint a lot of sunsets so I included several
4) Hay bale framed by tree - I was at work and saw this field and managed to snap several photos. Then the farmer showed up and POOF! they were gone in no time.
5) Niangua River - I went on a floating fishing trip with my brother and a friend. It was very peaceful.
6 & 7) Amish buggy and saddle in a barn - I live near a LOT of Amish, and one of them gave me permission to take a few photos.
8 & 9) Daniel Boone's Home in Missouri and his fire place in the kitchen. There were several fireplaces.
10) Windmill - This is along a highway that I help to maintain.
11) Baby rabbit - I was mowing in my garden and when I pulled the mower back from a high patch of grass this little guy was there. Lucky it's still alive.
12) My daughter was also involved in the 4H hog project and these little guys and gals were at one of the farms we visited.
Have fun painting! I hope you find at least one photo you like. I looked for a snow scene but didn't find one that I thought was worth sharing. For what it's worth, I did take all of these photos.