WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Media > Pen and Ink > Pen and Ink Help Desk
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#181   Report Bad Post  
Old 11-24-2014, 04:32 AM
Lord of the Arts

Re: How to Produce (and Sell) Prints of your Artwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtistAmy
Awesome! Thank you for all of this very educational information. I feel much more equipped to finally "break out" in selling prints of my mostly acrylic, abstract works, all original pieces ranging in sizes from 6" x 8" to 36" x 48". Thank you for taking the time to write/type all of this in such organized detail.

You might also find it worth your while trolling through the "art business" sub forum , there is a lot of info there from people who've trod this sometimes difficult road. Good luck!
Mike
  #182   Report Bad Post  
Old 03-03-2015, 12:24 PM
Miami, FL

Hails from United States
Post Re: How to Produce (and Sell) Prints of your Artwork

Dave, thank you very much for sharing your knowledge with the rest of us. It is greatly appreciated. I was hoping to open an online store that could do both, print my digital artwork (as large as possible) and allow me to have a shop, web site where I could send potential clients, friends, etc to view an purchase my digital paintings. I'm hoping that you or someone else will perhaps point me in the right direction and let me know where I should go and who is the best at helping artists like myself sell either replicas/prints or hand signed, limited lithographs at a reasonable price. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and as always; best regards to you and your loved ones!

PS... Your article was truly insightful and very well written!
  #183   Report Bad Post  
Old 08-13-2015, 02:08 AM

Re: How to Produce (and Sell) Prints of your Artwork

Oh dear god.. This is exactly what i was looking for.. you have explained every little detail on how to sell artwork. This article is actually motivational.. I am going to follow all your tips .I did not understand the aspect ratio part but i really liked the part where you have explained about framing and matting... If I put my artwork in a good frame before I sell it.. It will definitely increase the value of my art work.. it will look more elegant.. I have also found a website where i can buy cheap picture frames and mats. If anyone else is looking for picture frames to frame their artwork at an affordable price.. They can feel free to check this site too.