Home Forums Explore Media Watercolor Palette Talk *** Daily Wash Tuesday 18th September 2018 ***

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author

Good morning all :wave:

A warmish morning 17C but there’s a strong breeze.

Ruth has a hairdresser coming his morning at 8.30.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

shadye1

Good Morning, Wet and windy this morning.
        Bought a couple more clocks from an auction site, we now have seven!
        All required a little work, mostly adjustments.
        Sweetie Pie (the all teeth and claws hunter) slept cleaved to me all night.
        Garden birds huddled in the evergreens out of the rain spooked by a fertiliser bag blowing around.

doppler

Good evening Doug and all who follow.

Nothing to report today except I christened the new landfill bin at the dump with Mr Stinky. Our kitchen bin. It doesn’t have foodstuffs but still manages stink.

Emmy awards? liked seeing Sandra Ho in the spotlight. KIlling Eve was the best series ever. The antagonist, the female assassin was in my opinion, better. So splendidly funnily psychopathic. It’s a good comedy.

Not much more. Another female member of the Liberal party announced in parliament that she was not contesting again because of bullying by a particular male parliamentarian, including stacking her branches to vote against her. He challenged her to repeat outside of parliamentary privilege.

So, what’s bullying??? :eek:

Head in hands.

I’d say thank heavens for the public service but time will tell … they are running the country now. Yes, Prime Minister springs to mind. It was a comedy, not a documentary.

Annie
            "On the other hand, you have different fingers".
            Steven Wright
            My Flickr Site

Hi, Rod, we have a Victorian wall clock from Ruth’s father’s pub that needs fixing. Mainly cleaning I think, it hasn’t gone for 5 years.

PS Hi Annie.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

shipbroker

Windy and wet.

Geoff

" This is a wonderful day, I have never seen this one before" -Maya Angelou

Wind Song

Hi Everyone:wave:

Geoff, Glamorous is lovely, and I have never been called that.

Do not mess with me you rat!!!

Did I say that I hat rats!!!

Target practice in a swamp!!! LOL

If the magic is with the artist, then the magic might also be possible for the observer!
                    Sharon

http://sharonamer.blogspot.com/

Wind Song

I should have done a retake of that, Now I have a 49 yr old daughter and a 43 son and 2 grandkids, 21 and 19 plus 3 step kids from number one and since then I have lost 25 lbs. My step kids are…1959.1960 and 1961!!! First husband deceased!
                        2 step grand kids! Hannah 27 and Jake 19.

If the magic is with the artist, then the magic might also be possible for the observer!
                        Sharon

doppler

I was going to say Sharon, that is serious. :eek: I hope you are not executing blameless animals, even rats.
                            Rats are animals too.
                            And have wonts and needs rather than bullets.

Annie
                            Steven Wright
                            My Flickr Site

Wind Song

I am bullseye target practise, have never shot anything in my life, just think about it some times.

Sharon

Bill

Good day all,

Expecting a beautiful day at 75 F and sunny.

Hoping to get a new chainsaw sharpener today and some kevlar gloves.

I don’t burn wood so I stack the cut logs at the side of the road and they’re gone overnight. Glad someone can use them.

Sharon, I hope its not someone you know you’re thinking about. :clear:

I use to kill animals but now I just eat them.
                                    Bill

Be kinder than necessary

doppler

Thank you vegan Bill. :heart:

Calm down Sharon. Seriously. Tell us.

I would say let us help, and it does mean truly.

Annie
                                        Steven Wright
                                        My Flickr Site

Wind Song

Bill

Sharon, I hope its not someone you know you’re thinking about.
                                            LOL

Sharon

Wind Song

Thank you vegan Bill. :heart:

Calm down Sharon. Seriously. Tell us.

I would say let us help, and it does mean truly.

I am fine Ann just thinking about it and not doing it!

Sharon

doppler

Sharon :eek:

Maintain your own sanity in the face of awfulness. Personal stuff. Don’t destroy your self.

You are “thinking” about it, equals damnation. And I am not a Christian , except for do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

**** the thoughts, curl up in a small warm bed, wake up and think how lucky you are.

Annie
                                                    Steven Wright
                                                    My Flickr Site

shipbroker

Sharon,more posts today than in the last three months!
                                                        Must be the Rita Hayworth look that does it.

geoff

" This is a wonderful day, I have never seen this one before" -Maya Angelou

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.