WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > Explore Subjects > Fantasy and Sci-Fi Art
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

#31   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-17-2017, 01:17 PM
Western Illinois

Hails from United States
Re: Challenge and Chat, May 2017

Attalus, that's a hard one perspective wise but it's looking good. I like the strong contrast between the light and shaded bricks. Really interesting scene.

Talisman, it was a very very silly movie. I enjoyed it so much. I love the actors from back then too, they all had such beautiful speaking voices.

We're looking at some pretty major storms later on so I won't be around on the computer till they're over. Our electric is always iffy in storms so I just turn everything off.

Until then and since I swam 90 laps (one and 1/4 miles, I'm trying to get up to 2 miles) I'm going to watch Mothra and most likely take a nap!
  #32   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-17-2017, 06:06 PM
Texas

Hails from United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmrs
Attalus, that's a hard one perspective wise but it's looking good. I like the strong contrast between the light and shaded bricks. Really interesting scene.

Talisman, it was a very very silly movie. I enjoyed it so much. I love the actors from back then too, they all had such beautiful speaking voices.

We're looking at some pretty major storms later on so I won't be around on the computer till they're over. Our electric is always iffy in storms so I just turn everything off.

Until then and since I swam 90 laps (one and 1/4 miles, I'm trying to get up to 2 miles) I'm going to watch Mothra and most likely take a nap!
Yes, it has been a bear being 1) made by non-architects in the 1st century AD and 2) the walls all straggle up and down the little hills, not at right angles to anything!. But thank you very much

My dA page:http://attalus.deviantart.com/
  #33   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-18-2017, 10:00 AM
Enthusiast
Missouri, I'm still in Colorado in my heart

Hails from United States

Virginia I have the same thing with the storms here, I shut off and unplug everything. So sometimes I might disappear for a while.
Anyway enjoy the movie and a nap!

Where are you going swimming?

Dianna

C and C always welcome.
My DeviantArt Gallery http://dianna-art.deviantart.com/gallery/
  #34   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-18-2017, 07:26 PM
Western Illinois

Hails from United States

We had five tornadoes around us and winds up to 60mph at my house. It was a crazy night. Took me about four hours to clean up my yard today.

I swim at a gym that's run by the county. I normally swim a mile a day (71laps). I have rheumatoid arthritis so swimming is the best exercise for me. And I love it! One of the ladies asked me if I thought laps were boring and I told her no and that my mind was off wandering thinking about sea monsters. She laughed but I was serious.
  #35   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-18-2017, 08:46 PM
Texas

Hails from United States

Sorry you are afflicted by any disease, but have to say that my RA patients were some of my favorites! Always cheery and upbeat for some reason. Glad to hear you are getting your swimming in, it is great for maintaining muscle mass and range of motion. Heh, my gf runs, and says she wards off boredom by telling herself stories as she goes. I have asked about them but she won't describe them.

#36   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-19-2017, 10:31 PM
Enthusiast

Hails from United States

Virginia I'm glad you enjoy your laps...don't let the sea creatures get you.
I'm so glad you are ok at your house!
We had wind events too...I spent most of the day picking up little branches and bigger ones too, 23 wheel barrows full so far... I didn't finish I couldn't bend over one more time. Will do the rest tomorrow. There is one big limb that broke off, about 1.5 feet diameter. It fell down but the branches on it held most of it up, the branches made a picket fence. Something to work on later.
Well I'll write again tomorrow after work....I hope!

Dianna

C and C always welcome.
  #37   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-20-2017, 03:51 PM
Western Illinois

Hails from United States

Thanks RA is a painful one but you have to keep moving. No use worrying too much about it.

Glad you're ok too, Dianna. Whem I was little a lot of people used to make stick fences round their garden. They looked really pretty.

Since my husband is exhausted from shopping with me, heeheehee, we're watching "The Giant Behemoth". It's basically Godzilla that starts in a very pretty English fishing village and then has a lovely rampage through London. It's pretty entertaining!
  #38   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-22-2017, 10:37 AM
Enthusiast

Hails from United States

Well I'm off work Tuesday and Wednesday I can finish my yard work, do some painting on the two for my son and maybe watch a movie, you sound like you're having fun with your movies. Enjoy!

Dianna

C and C always welcome.
  #39   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-22-2017, 08:42 PM
Texas

Hails from United States

"The Giant Behemoth" is kinda redundant, doncha think?

Oh, well, sounds like fun. Enjoy!

Made spaghetti and meat sauce for the gf tonight. She is now cleaning up, making horrid noises.