Home Forums Explore Subjects Landscapes Cityscapes/Urban Art Exiting additional parking at Peachtree Station

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    artelahe

This is something I did just for fun to get it out of my system. What do you think?[ATTACH]858035[/ATTACH]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        AlyP
        I have a white dog and lots of pastels...but are any of them the right color when I need them to be?

apagefineart.com[/SIZE]

sea dangler

Interesting work!,that pedestrian seems to say get across quickly!.
            Dave

artelahe

It was a dark night. Not at all safe for pedestrians. ;), and thank you for commenting :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                AlyP
                I have a white dog and lots of pastels...but are any of them the right color when I need them to be?

apagefineart.com[/SIZE]

Jon

You did a good job of capturing the urban night mood.

Katie Black

I really like this.

Katie Black Fine Art

"Life is far too important to be taken seriously." - Oscar Wilde

ronsu18

:lol: :lol: :lol:
                            the title! then the signs, can’t stop giggling. it’s a marionette show and all the signs are the live characters, the inhabitants of this twilight world while people sleep.

C&C welcome

floblue

You captured the night. It does seem a little scary.

laf.art

This is really cool

laf-art.com | Prints | FB[/U
                                    Instagram laf.abstracts

skipstah

kind of funky… I like the signage. I don’t think i’ve ever seen a night scene done in pastel!

WEBSITE

AnnieA

I really like this too. Like skipstah, I haven’t see many pastel nocturnes, but this one really works. I don’t know if it’s the signage or the lean of the near wall, but it has a [em]something’s-about-to-happen[/em] feeling about it that I find intriguing.

[FONT=Arial]C&C always welcome ©[/I] [/font]
                                            [FONT=Palatino]
                                            “Life is a pure flame and we live by an invisible sun within us.” ― Sir Thomas Browne [/size][/font]

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/29-Jul-2007/85002-sig-thumbnail_composite_2.jpg]/img]

jonc50

I agree with Jon; a good capture!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.