Home Forums Explore Subjects Abstract and Contemporary Art Mountain Lake – Abstract Landscape

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    FULLERARTIST

This one ended up far more representational than I anticipated, but still has the feel of abstraction. It is acrylic on a 12 x 12 wood panel. I would greatly appreciate your comments. Kay

CarlyHardy

Forget what the things are and just create shapes with colors. Watch how everything is vertical in the same lines too. Otherwise it has great color and value! Love the touches of collage showing through…maybe some of that at the top too :)

trufflecat

I like the depth you’ve captured in this. Nice job!

Art is never finished, only abandoned.-- Leonardo da Vinci :thumbsup:

http://www.susanbaileyart.com
                bongo

Very good. i don’t like the yellow, but otherwise i’m diggin it.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/18-Sep-2019/1999899-sigsmall.jpg
                    STUDIOBONGO

graphicali

I like the light on the water in the distance and the calmness of the colours, good stuff.

"I am not yet born; provide me, with water to dandle me, grass to grow for me, trees to talk to me, sky to sing to me, birds and a white light in the back of my mind to guide me." From Prayer Before Birth by Louis Macneice.
                        ianuk

This is all about shapes for me and I like that everything leads central from below to above.

FULLERARTIST

I think I am finished.

Love the finish, Kay, very exciting now!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

FULLERARTIST

Thanks, Ianuk, Bongolian,
                                    graphical, Susan, Carly and Kay.
                                    Kay

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.