Home Forums Explore Media Oil Painting Oil Painting – Hall of Fame As the Oily Rag Burns….. Ongoing 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    !becca

Spontaneous combustion in this thread!!! Post your non-oil works…photos..or just come and chat…Everyone is welcome…!!!
        :cat: :lol: :angel: :envy: :clear: :thumbsup: :( :heart: :wink2: :confused: :evil: :cool: :clap:

Becca “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.” ........ “Not till we are completely lost or turned around... do we begin to find ourselves.” ........ “All good things are wild and free.” ........ “This world is but a canvas for our imagination.” ...... "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” Henry David Thoreau
        Becca's Fine Art

moscatel

Almost missed Caturday!
            :cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

!becca

Mosc, thank you for remembering…

Becca “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.” ........ “Not till we are completely lost or turned around... do we begin to find ourselves.” ........ “All good things are wild and free.” ........ “This world is but a canvas for our imagination.” ...... "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.” Henry David Thoreau
                Becca's Fine Art

MarkMark

Didnt get around to the ‘lovelies’ at the weekend on account of our guests, but will get them on here

Its been busy and lots of fun but I am going to look forward to getting back to some painting again

MarkMark

I have the morning to do some painting.

Here is sonething I have started, I hope it will be a series of paintings but we will see. WIP

moscatel

Mark, what size is this?

MarkMark

Mosc.. 46 cm x 55 cm or 18 x 22 inches

So smallish. Will try and post some updates as I progress

!becca

Mark, interesting crop…thanks for sharing…glad you are at that easel..

Becca's Fine Art

Dcam
                                        !becca

Derek….Cool…:cat: thanks for sharing…

Becca's Fine Art

MarkMark

Weekend Lovelies time, and as promised htis weeks theme is sex.

So here goes: Let me know what you all think and have a lovely weekend

!becca

Well Mark, you added steamy to the combustion aspect of this thread…all are fascinating and as it is pride month even a nod to that…Thanks for your efforts!

Becca's Fine Art

MarkMark

Thanks Becca I tried to get the balance right. There were a bunch of stuff that was probably too rauchy, shocking to have made it in to the line up but I hope that there is a good mix of the subtle ( Georgia OKeefe’s flower painting ) and the more profane ( Yolanda Dorda’s BJ pic )

ronsu18

a big fat LOL! came to post an innocent, sleepy Caturday pic and landed right into gomorra
                                                            😁😁😁. first i thought to wait till the next page, so’s not to ruin this or the sleepy kitty mood, but what the heckles. it’s just pictures.

of the above #6, the gay one, grabbed me because of the instant journey that starts with the waterline/shadow crossing the shoulders of the guy on the right. great storytelling!

well.
                                                            it is Caturday so here’s a raggedy sketch to strike the first ‘r’ in the weekend r&r.

[ATTACH]866449[/ATTACH]

C&C welcome

!becca

Yes Mark you selected a spectrum…

Ron (?) thanks for the Caturday nod…nice sketch…I miss having kitties to sketch…

Becca's Fine Art

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 132 total)
                                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.