Home Forums Explore Subjects Plein Air Surprised with a home made custom pochade box!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bobbybirds

So I gave a buddy of mine who is an avid woodworker an old bandsaw I was not using. He was so appreciative he made me an 11×14 custom pochade box! He posted pics last night for me to find haha! Looks fantastic! Pretty special piece.

DaveCrow

That looks sweet. You have a great friend.

"Let the paint be paint" --John Marin

dlWood

Give and you will receive… You have been twice blessed with a great friend and that beautiful “Custom-Made” Pochade box! That really is a beautiful example of your friends artistry with wood. Enjoy it!

:grouphug:

~Debra
                “When I sit down to make a sketch from nature, the first thing I try to do is to forget that I have ever seen a picture.” [/I][/COLOR]
                - -John Constable

bobbybirds

Give and you will receive… You have been twice blessed with a great friend and that beautiful “Custom-Made” Pochade box! That really is a beautiful example of your friends artistry with wood. Enjoy it!

:grouphug:

Thanks! You are right… Good friends are the best reward for anything. I am a big believer in what you put out in the world will come back to you in kind. Maybe not always in the ways you might imagine, but kindness breeds kindness and misery breeds misery, so why not just be kind!

Bartc

Nice pochade!

ntl

How wonderful!

Great ! Really nice.

-Dave

Cedarita

That’s a beauty!

Mike L

So, you not only have a friend, but your friend is a talented wood-worker, too. Go ahead, rub it in.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, you are so lucky to have such a friend. Hope you share some works you paint with it.

Practice religion freely and freedom religiously.

Donald_Smith

Looks like he did a great job!

"We are never really happy until we try to brighten the lives of others." Helen Keller
                                        A Painter's Quest

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.