Home Forums Explore Media Oil Painting Under House Arrest…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

…for chasing the postman down the drive and eating all the bird food …Again!
    50 x 50cm on canvas

Thanks for looking, all comments appreciated …i get great value out of the critical ones :thumbsup:

Bec
    Attitudes are contagious, is yours worth catching?

www.rebeccasimmonds.com
    Phranque

I love it! So much attitude.

Critiques and comments are always welcome.

carolkay

This is awsome !

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Carol Sometime's failure is the opposite to success~ but sometimes failure can be the pathway to success
            123harry

Ha! Great fun and well executed. Great title, too.

C&C always welcome.
                Instagram harry.hamill

enelram

Wow! You captured such an expression. Love the composition with the dog right up front-great idea! This was also very well painted. Congratulations!

MDerby

I think you did a really beautiful job on this. What did you use to do the hair?

The craft is an art in itself. http://www.mikederby.com

Docpro

Ah, very commanding, indeed! This should spell “EVIL BEWARE” to any foul fiend of darkness! I’d love to have this posted on my private property, thus. :)

Utmost blessing!

bhindi

So original! The title had me drawn. Nice theme, beautifully composed and superb portrait!

Ellen E

Yes, that’s definitely the face of a tough criminal there. A repeat offender for sure. Better keep an eye on him because I can tell he’s plotting an escape so he can re-offend. He’s a dyed-in-the-wool recidivist from the look of it. :evil:

Very good job capturing him on canvas. Is this a wanted poster? lol You’ll be sure to have someone recognize this culprit. :clap:

OziAfricana

He appears to be saying ‘I’m the Lord of this house!’.

Great job Bec.

Art is the only way to run away without leaving home
                                        My Blog

Instagram
                                        AllisonR

The warped photo perspective on this is fun. I love all the subtle colors in the fur, they go well with the soft pastel background.

Being born places you at a greater risk of dying later in life.

http://www.artallison.com/
                                            Dcam
                                                JCannon

I love this. Well painted.

Forestgrass

Hilarious! As others have mentioned as well….great job on his fur.

dupliKate

I love it ! You really captured that expression…cheeky monkey…I can tell you love him to pieces.

"wait for me if i am not heart, because at least i beat"
                                                            ee cummings, from ViVa 1936
                                                            http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/03-Aug-2009/3648-Banner2.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                                                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.