Home Forums Explore Media Colored Pencil The last sunset of 2017 (A "JOHNNY" )

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jhunsberger

Sometimes life just drops great things in your lap. 2017 has been a different kind of year with lots of ups and lots of downs, with extremely good and extremely bad both at the same time and in spite of it all we survived another year. So as I was starting my day I wanted to end 2017 with a great note as I found myself at my drawing table recreating my most favorite sunset from this past year, another moment captured in time for you and I to share. We hope you all have a fantastic 2018
        (and yes life is still great.) This is on 9×12 98lb Canson multimedia paper done in Crazy art and Prang pencils.

whatisajohnny.com

Dcam
            ocmd123

Ah, a sunset is a wonderful end of year image. Happy New Year!

ELAINE~ Moderator-Colored Pencil Forum ~ [FONT=Times New Roman]New to the forum? Visit the Welcome Thread ~ [FONT=Times New Roman]New to CP? Check out the CP Libray Index for information about about pencils, paper, sharpeners.[FONT=Times New Roman]
                Instagram

Save

jhunsberger

Thank you Derek.

whatisajohnny.com

jhunsberger

Thank you Elaine, Happy New year to you and your family aslo

whatisajohnny.com

IsobelW

Beautiful picture! I love the reflection of the sun on the water.

Pingpongfan

Very dramatic. Well done. May you have a peaceful and productive new year. No more hurricanes going your way.
                                Vena

jhunsberger

Thank you IsobelW

whatisajohnny.com

jhunsberger

Thank you Vena, may you have a peaceful and productive New year also. We certainly hope we don’t see any hurricanes this year ( but we still are preparing for them.)

whatisajohnny.com

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.