WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The Town Center > Reference Image Library Requests and Support
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11   Report Bad Post  
Old 10-24-2007, 09:11 PM
Utrecht, The Netherlands

Hails from Netherlands
Re: RIL Technical Issues/Problems Thread

Hi Kathy,

Myself, Carol & Maureen actually approve the images that are uploaded, so it depends on which one of us happens to be online and in the RIL at the time that you upload as to when they will appear. Actual human beings are behind the curtain! (like the Wizard... )

I have to say though, that I don't see your images in the Approval queue right now.

When did you try to upload them? If it was about a month ago, there were some problems site-wide then with the Uploader, so some things didn't come through - but all seems to be working now.

If it was today, I haven't seen your images. Please do try again!

Judy

P.S.
Are these the images you are talking about? or were there more?
http://www.wetcanvas.com/RefLib/show...00&ppuser=7947
`
` ` ` `

Last edited by pinkrybns : 10-24-2007 at 09:14 PM.