Home Forums Explore Subjects Animal and Wildlife Subjects Animal & Wildlife challenge – September, 2019

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author

Welcome to the Animal & Wildlife Challenge for September, 2019.

I hope you find something to inspire you in these photos from Pixabay. They are for use by the public and don’t need acknowledgement.

You may use all or part of the photos in any medium/media, but please DON’T POST until 20TH SEPTEMBER, 2019, so we can anticipate and enjoy seeing your art then.

I look forward to you joining in and having fun with this challenge.

Penny

Penny
    I live in Wiltshire, England
    “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” -Will Rogers

Great selection, Penny, thanks for hosting!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Thanks for a great selection, Penny!

Christel

fedetony

Beautiful images… thanks for hosting :)

Federico Garcia
        My Blog
        C&C always welcome :D

"...when someone gives a critique of your work, fear not. It usually means they like or care more of your work than when they just pat your back." - Tiago

Leeloo885

Hi all

:wave:

Haven’t posted anything here for ages and it’s about time I pulled my finger out lol although I am working on a dog portrait at the moment.

There are some fab images here and I’m definitely going to have a go at at least one of them, but torn between a couple at the moment!

LENGERT

Wonderful reference photos. Hopefully I will be able to produce something by the 20th. Thanks for hosting Penny.

sanlynn

Thank you for your time and beautiful photos, Penny. I recognize the giraffe one as the subject for that ab fab painting you did recently! We are leaving for a big trip on the 21st, so I hope to get something from A & W or watermedia done. I am perpetually dissatisfied with my work, so everything takes so long. I really admire your versatility in different mediums and the works you have been producing.

Joy
                C & C encouraged!

Thanks, everyone.

Thank you, Joy. I hope you have a really wonderful time and look forward to photos and to hearing about it.

Penny
                “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” -Will Rogers

Fabulous images Penny. Really stunning photos. Would not know which one to choose. Thank you so much for hosting.

Chammi
                My Blog/WIP's and Tips: Chammi's Art Escapades

SarahJane0203

I have started, I’ve decided to join in the challenge. Thanks for the awesome selection.

Pat

Wow, great selection, Penny! I haven’t looked at Pixabay yet, but these are all nicely photographed – very cool they are copyright free!

~Pat

Pat St.Onge/ FineArtAmerica
                        PAWS Painter (Etsy)

You are all very welcome. I’m pleased you like them and have decided to join in,

Yes, Pat. It is excellent that the photos are free to use. I must post some of my own at Pixabay.

Penny

I have managed to get the fish’s tail, and the kangaroo’s feet in shot!

Penny

Triduana

Thanks Penny. I doubt I’ll have time to take part this month – I’m away this week (Shetland), next week (Italy) and the week after (Shetland again) which doesn’t leave time for much! There is one picture that’s really speaking to me though …

Kay D - Edinburgh, Scotland

So long, and thanks ...

Thanks, Kay. Perhaps you could keep the photo you like for another time and post it as an individual work. You sound busy!

Penny

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.