WetCanvas
Home Member Services Content Areas Tools Info Center WC Partners Shop Help
Channels:
Search for:
in:

Welcome to the WetCanvas forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access our other FREE features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please visit our help center.

Go Back   WetCanvas > The Town Center > Café Guerbois
User Name
Password
Register Mark Forums Read

Salute to our Partners
WC! Sponsors

Our Sponsors
Closed Thread

#361   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-16-2002, 03:21 AM
A Local Legend
Queensland. Australia

Hails from Australia
WOW ...Joe you sure have been busy by the look of all this art work you done...no wonder they sent you home...you are probably overdoing things....but I must say they are just beautiful...I got one just before you got ill...I did send you one back with a little koala bear. Hugs and don't go overdoing it.....love ya....xxoo

http://sitekreator.com/wendee
  #362   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-16-2002, 06:14 PM
A Local Legend
New York, USA

Hails from United States
Damn, Joe. When you come back, you come back charging like a rhinoceros! I can't believe all you've done in such a short time!

Take it a bit easy though, man. We want you healthy with no bothersome headaches! (Aren't we demanding? )

Hope your doctor has called back by now.

Take care.
  #363   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-17-2002, 02:06 AM
Enthusiast
Indonesia

Hails from Indonesia
Love to have you back Joe. Please take it easy, you have been working too hard. I pray for only goods news from your doctor. It is a miracle to me that you do not remember any of us but you still remember and as good as before on doing arts.
  #364   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-17-2002, 10:53 AM
Resting in Peace
Kington, Herefordshire, England

Hails from United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally posted by joemajury
Thanks everyone, your encouragement keeps me going..

Joe................ your humour and unquenchable spirit is an inspiration that keeps ME.............. and I'm sure, many others here........going. ThankYOU
All my pastel portraits HERE ....currently being updated! Website : www.JayteesArt.co.uk : also needing updating ! ...... and over in Facebook 'Self Portraits Studio' and just re-discovered this wonderful group here 'Self Portraits Join in the Fun'
  #365   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-17-2002, 11:36 AM
A Local Legend
Belfast. N.Ireland

Hails from United Kingdom
Well Foks.

I think it is time we brought this thread to a close.
I am back now, and while Im still not 100%, I am getting on fine, and back to my artwork.
I still dont remember much from before my illness, but the odd little snippet turns up in my converstaion, and I wonder "where did that come from ", so there is hope.
I would like to thank EVERYBODY for EVERYTHING, the cards, the prezzies, e.mails, letters, phone calls etc etc.
After the centre today, my sister picked me up and she took me to her home, she had just finished decorating and wanted to see me the piece of Art I had done her for her dining room.
Well, it was new to me, a lost piece !!
My sister is religious and said, that I had made this specially for her dining room.
So I have attached my lost piece, and the piece I completed today at the centre.
Although, I feel we should close this thread, please feel free to reply to this particular note, or PM / e.mail me anytime.

Prayer.

The Green Man..

Best wishes
Joe

Last edited by joemajury : 05-17-2002 at 11:39 AM.
  #366   Report Bad Post  
Old 05-17-2002, 08:19 PM
A Local Legend
Sister Bay, WI

Hails from United States
Joe your talent is awesome and it is so wonderful that you didn't lose any of it. Hurray!
JoAnn