Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events WDE 16 March 2018 a mountain and a hill

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

The mountain is acrylics on 6×8 canvas and the Maud Lewis challenge is gouache in my 7×9 sketchbook. About 2 hours total.

Thanks for looking.

Wendy C&C always welcome
    Everybody likes feedback! Please remember to comment on others' threads, even if it's just a "nice work" post.

The snow landscape is my favourite!:)

eyepaint

Pretty mountain with reds peeking through. That second piece certainly looks like Maude :)

-- EP Moderator for:
        All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

123harry

Nice and fresh and I think you have really caught Maude’s style.

C&C always welcome.
            Instagram harry.hamill

tyree

gorgeous snow mountain w/fabulous shadows..and i
                love the Maud painting ! tyree :wave:

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

KolinskyRed

A fresh and original mountain painting, absolutely love the style.

The landscape is so Maude Lewis, as the CBC doc was titled many years ago about her work “A World without Shadows”, very cheerful, capturing the flatness and joy.

A stunning landscape, Wendy, and a fun Maud challenge answer! Bravo!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Ryeath

Both pictures are great, and you really nailed the Maude Lewis.

C&C always welcomed.

artastic

Beautiful work on the mountain scene, and an excellent Maudie challenge

C&C always welcome -Bonnie-
                            http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/04-Jan-2017/104250-banner.jpg

“It’s possible to have an awesome life, but it’s up to ourselves to do it.” Weekly Drawing Event, Want to host a WDE? Hosts needed starting now.

surob

They are both wonderful. The light in the snow scene is really nice.

Susan

"Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out." Art Linkletter My RIL

Rundun

Love both pieces of work.Imelda

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.