Home Forums Explore Media Airbrush Tools for technics

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kbosher

Would any one like to share what tools yo u like to use for creating different textures IE: using wire for beards or hair ,or a dryer sheet for skin textures I know there are sites that you can purchase stenciled help and I do use several of these. Just wondering what kinda tricks are out there that are not gonna cost an arm and a leg. I am a self taught airbrush learner I say learner because I learn with every project I attempt. I am a full time automotive drivabilty tech I use airbrushing to relax my brain but find myself frustrated in the lack of information that the celebrity artist do not want to share. I have paid for several videos but am unable to travel for a getaway any insight would be appreciated.

Jayhawk
            DK.Alice

Try this site:
                [url]http://www.airbrushforum.org/login/login[/url]

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Alice

DK.Alice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZCBn1UHCwg video can help you to use a dryer sheet to create a texture technique in the rose peddles. It works great for skin texture, bone texture, and some others.

Alice

Kbosher

Thank you all for the replies

Kbosher

Yes Mitch is a great guy wish I lived in UK seems that airbrush as a fine art medium is more accepted than here in the states

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.