Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events WDE Jan24 – Gas,Truck,Driver (combo)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

3 Refs.- The old gas pump, Old Truck, and Man in Cap. ArtRage Oils. Impressionism.

Scotkatidid

W-o-w!!!🤗

Thanks for looking, Kate
        My Bloghttp://www.katescott40.blogspot.ca/
        Two roads diverged in a wood and I, took the one less traveled by... Robert Frost

eyepaint

Great job. I like the person (great likeness) and the blades of tall grass :)

-- EP Moderator for:
            All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

dupliKate

You took three totally unconnected images and made a fabulous picture story!

"wait for me if i am not heart, because at least i beat"
                ee cummings, from ViVa 1936
                http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/03-Aug-2009/3648-Banner2.jpg

Genius! Such great combination of the 3 refs into one and he looks as if he belongs in the old country setting. Love this one!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Triduana

Love how you made a story from these images. Great portrait. :)

Kay D - Edinburgh, Scotland

So long, and thanks ...

ams

Nice work Skylar. I like how you combined these three images into an interesting composition.

Anne

Anne
                        C & C always welcome.
                        https://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/topic/wip-still-life-with-purple-underpainting/

ConnieT

A stunning composition, Skylar. Nice handling of values and intensity of colors. Interesting and enjoyable to behold.

ConnieT[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]

In a world where you can be anything... be kind. :heart:

Perfect combination and well-rendered. He’s telling us about his vintage items, smiling as he imagines the days of old.

Wendy C&C always welcome
                            Everybody likes feedback! Please remember to comment on others' threads, even if it's just a "nice work" post.

tyree

wonderful idea and wonderfully done !

tyree:wave:

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

Marochette

Very good job! The likeness of the man and specially his bear, the wheel of the old truck, the grass… And above all, I am delighted to find your composition.

I am so pleased with the wonderful responses! I enjoy doing these “combos” so much, there will be more. Thank You All!

123harry

Super combo. The three elements look very much of a piece.

C&C always welcome.
                                        Instagram harry.hamill

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.