Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

What do you do with a photograph when you think you had something good but when you see it on your computer screen, it isn’t? Make it an abstract.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
    Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Anonymous

Good balance. I like the repeated angles and how the bright areas gently move my eye around.

thanks, Grant.

Photography is the art of observation. It has little to to with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. Elliott Erwitt
        Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II, Zuiko 14-150 mm zoom, Zuiko 2.8 60mm macro, Sigma 2.8 Fish Eye. Nikon D5100

Don

What do you do with a photograph when you think you had something good but when you see it on your computer screen, it isn’t?

Happens to me a lot. You did a good job with this one though.

Photo site - http://donlwilliamsphotography.com

"A moment in time
            Immortalized forever
            With silver and light"

Thank you Don, sometimes you can’t salvage them regardless of what you do, but this one came out okay.

Quint

Or…. you can make it a background and have fun with it !

Lots of ground to cover before dark…

Quint Nikon Coolpix 990, Nikon Coolpix P60, Nikon D7000, Nikkor, 35/f1.8, Nikkor 18-140, Nikon SB700 Speedlight.

Anonymous

Many of us photographers get satisfaction out of turning a photo that didn’t work out as we anticipated into an exceptional image.

Yours is a great example.

Well done!

:clap:

Steve, now how come I did not think of that?

Dave,
                    Thanks buddy. And I enjoy playing with the photos so much that way.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.