Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    SunsetSue

I am just getting back to painting after a long illness so this is rough. Just looking for some feedback on finishing this. Will take better photos with camera instead of tablet on the final post.

This is 16 x 20 acrylic on canvas. Don’t be afraid to be honest, I can take it.

Sue Ellen Cowan[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

"To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage." - Georgia O'keefe

Keke2313

Gorgeous!! Love the highlights.

Triduana

This is looking good, I too like the highlights and the subtle colours.

Kay D - Edinburgh, Scotland

So long, and thanks ...

Really lovely. Wonderful that you are painting again and I wish you a continued recovery and lots of happy painting days. hug.

Chammi
                My Blog/WIP's and Tips: Chammi's Art Escapades

Lovely greys and a striking bird.

Penny
                I live in Wiltshire, England
                “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” -Will Rogers

fedetony

Well, it looks great! welcome back :).. hope you are fine :)

Federico Garcia
                    My Blog
                    C&C always welcome :D

"...when someone gives a critique of your work, fear not. It usually means they like or care more of your work than when they just pat your back." - Tiago

SunsetSue

Thanks so much everyone. It is so hard to remember all that used to be habit for me but it is beginning to come back. This was a real challenge as there are so many grey tones.

I am thinking of adding more definition to the rocks in the foreground but do not want to overdo and ruin it.

It sure feels good to be painting again. :clap:

SnapV

Beautiful painting I love it as it is now :)

Virginie

All C&C welcome: I want to improve!

Renate0713

Beautiful!

jonc50

Very well done. Welcome back!

Beautiful painting! I somehow missed this one before, but glad you are back into painting again!

Moderator: Animal & Wildlife, Floral & Botanical, Watermedia

SunsetSue

Thanks so much everyone. I am really enjoying being able to paint again. I am trying desperately to not let health issues interfere with getting to the easel. I appreciate you all taking the time to comment.

Boafamily

This turned out wonderfully.

jonc50

I am just getting back to painting after a long illness so this is rough. Just looking for some feedback on finishing this. Will take better photos with camera instead of tablet on the final post.

This is 16 x 20 acrylic on canvas. Don’t be afraid to be honest, I can take it.
                                                [IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/06-Feb-2018/10094-heron_painting_2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/06-Feb-2018/10094-heron_painting_1.jpg[/IMG]

Maybe you could put some shoreline from an over-cast day in northern Alberta. :thumbsup:

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.