Home Forums The Learning Center Computers and Technology for Artists Is my new PCTablet enough to start drawing digitally?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    OsvalIllve

Hello everyone!
        Recently I bought a laptop/tablet: a Lenovo Yoga 530 (here a review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUI0RZvQY2U&t=209s). I got it mainly for school purposes, but I thought it could help me to start learning digital drawing.
        I made a research about if it would be useful or not. On my first investigation I found that most of people say someone can start drawing with whatever tools/hardware the may have, since nothing should be an obstacle to start drawing.
        But I made a second research, and found two common words on every guide/tutorial: drawing tablet.
        I saw a lot of videos about the topic, and all of them recommended to buy a cheap tablet, it looks like getting a tablet is necesary.
        If I really need a tablet to start digital drawing, then I would try to save up money and buy it but not now, it would take some time. But if my new pc is enough, I will start wit it.
        Does anybody have experience with Lenovo Yoga 530? Or do you think is ok to start with the pc I already got?
        Thanks for reading me! :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.