Home Forums Explore Media Pen and Ink Internal-Evolution

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Tripotix

My latest artwork.. If anyone has any ideas how I could go about selling something like this, please share your thoughts! I am clueless on pricing etc..

Scanned image and better zoom link below:

https://i.imgur.com/OFILgLn.jpg

laika

Wow! That would make a great-looking mural. How big is it?

Lamar

Art is life's dream interpretation.
            - Otto Rank

Tripotix

Wow! That would make a great-looking mural. How big is it?

Thanks! It is drawn on 18 x 23 inch paper, so not quite mural size unfortunately! I would love to do something of that scale sometime though.

Here is a link to show an example of detailing in my work:

https://i.imgur.com/HQvhEL5.jpg

patrikeev

Wow!

What an amazing exploration of your mind! I hope it let you stay sane!!
                    It’s an exceptional piece of imaginary detail …. where, how, did you even start the physical drawing never mind the concept?
                    It’s such a personal piece, I wouldn’t a) want to part with it or b) know where to start with value.
                    If nothing else, maybe work on the time taken, then set a reserve price and see what offers come.

Sorry, I should have started with ‘Welcome to the forum’! .. and … do please post any more works when you make them!:)
                    I’ve spent about 45 mins trying to decipher parts and couldn’t read all the border script!:)

Cheers, Maureen

Forum projects: Plant Parade projects in the Florals/Botanicals forum , WDE in the All Media Art Events , Different Strokes in Acrylics forum .

Lotsodots

Welcome to the forum. I also spent a good deal of time looking at your work. Very nice. :thumbsup:

I have never tried to sell any of my artwork, so I don’t have any help for you on pricing your work.

Maureen I didn’t even see the text until you mentioned it. This is what I can make out.

Ancient wisdom coming from insomnia combined with mental illness forming into countless clusters of endless artistic adventures slowly becoming an entire world of my own creation.

Wayne
                        Comments and critiques are welcome
                        Tripotix

What an amazing exploration of your mind! I hope it let you stay sane!!
                            It’s an exceptional piece of imaginary detail …. where, how, did you even start the physical drawing never mind the concept?
                            It’s such a personal piece, I wouldn’t a) want to part with it or b) know where to start with value.
                            If nothing else, maybe work on the time taken, then set a reserve price and see what offers come.

Sorry, I should have started with ‘Welcome to the forum’! .. and … do please post any more works when you make them!:)
                            I’ve spent about 45 mins trying to decipher parts and couldn’t read all the border script!:)

Thank you!! Life has been somewhat chaotic to say the least although I am at least happy to have finished this piece while going through a recent severe manic episode.

I actually started this drawing with the bottom left section and just expanded on the initial ideas piece by piece almost like creating my own jig-saw puzzle.

I admit that I find it difficult to part with my originals. I have not sold anything so far and it can be quite difficult being that the style is so personal. I would like to do some prints maybe sometime. I like your suggestion of doing some math to figure out the time spent drawing it, then coming to some kind of conclusion that way.

Thank you for the warm welcome!! I will be sure to post more of my work here in the future. Really do appreciate you spending the time to check out all the details. Somebody else has kindly written out the border script for you in the comments. ;)

Tripotix

Welcome to the forum. I also spent a good deal of time looking at your work. Very nice. :thumbsup:

I have never tried to sell any of my artwork, so I don’t have any help for you on pricing your work.

Maureen I didn’t even see the text until you mentioned it. This is what I can make out.

Thank you so much! Really happy you enjoyed the artwork.

I am the same.. :)

That’s beautifully done and interesting too!

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
                                Find me on Instagram
                                Find me on Facebook

Triduana

Wow, that’s a lot of work! I love it. Hope to see more of your work :thumbsup:

Kay D - Edinburgh, Scotland

So long, and thanks ...

laf.art

Wow fabulously trippy intricate work

laf-art.com | Prints | FB[/U
                                        Instagram laf.abstracts

Herb

You’ve more patience and creativity than I’ve ever been able to muster. An impressive amount of detail. Please do keep us posted on new work.

Cheers,

Herb

Tripotix

You’ve more patience and creativity than I’ve ever been able to muster. An impressive amount of detail. Please do keep us posted on new work.

Cheers,

Herb

Thank you! I will be sure to add more work in the future. :)

K12144

Oh, this is neat! It’s one of those ones I want to spend a really long time looking at to find all of the tiny things you’ve put in!

[FONT=Book Antiqua]--Kat :cat: :music:

Tripotix

Oh, this is neat! It’s one of those ones I want to spend a really long time looking at to find all of the tiny things you’ve put in!

Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed the adventure as much as I did creating it! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.