Home Forums The Town Center All Media Art Events WDE 29 03 2018 abandoned tractor +old one, KK’s cheeky birds mi

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Scattykat

…really enjoyed getting to do this old tractor,:thumbsup: thanks for the super ref Triduana…I liked the title ‘Abandoned’, watercolour about about 3 hours I guess.

Also one from ages ago, Kreative K’s ‘Bird Buddies’, ACEO, watercolour….

…will try and get back later to comment on everyones pixies…:cat: :wave:

Scatty ....
        ..................all things come to those who dreamzzzzzzz...[/COLOR]

The birds are cute but I love the other one!:)

Triduana

Thanks for joining in! I love what you have done with the ‘abandoned’ ref – lovely details as well as those cool greys and warm rusty tones. I’m glad you enjoyed painting it! I really like the birds too – great bold design. :)

Kay D - Edinburgh, Scotland

So long, and thanks ...

Fantastic abandoned machinery piece and your two lovebirds are fun!

Kay

Moderator: Watermedia, Mixed Media, Abstract/Contemporary

Pine Cone

The birds are adorable and full of personality, and “Abandoned” is exceptional !

name — gravity and grace along the path

nickname — intuitive balance of forces[/color]

Joanne_N

Wow, love your abandoned tractor piece, amazing detail, there’s a story there…

And your cheeky little birds are just adorable, they would look wonderful on a greeting card. :heart:

artastic

Both are spectacular

C&C always welcome -Bonnie-
                        http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/04-Jan-2017/104250-banner.jpg

“It’s possible to have an awesome life, but it’s up to ourselves to do it.” Weekly Drawing Event, Want to host a WDE? Hosts needed starting now.

tyree

those birds are adorable…love the tractor..wonderful detail and colours ! tyree :wave:

'art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known'.....oscar wilde

Ryeath

Great painting of the abandoned farm equipment. It always amazes me when I see that kind of detail in watercolor.

The birds are great also.

C&C always welcomed.

Hey Scatty:wave: lots to love and like especially the barbed wire,and I love the f/g:thumbsup: one of your best,the birds made me :) :clap:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/15-Aug-2012/6932-painting-sig.jpg

http://guilliartgallery.blogspot.com/2009/12/still-life.html

surob

Great job on the hard ref. :heart: the birds.

Susan

"Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out." Art Linkletter My RIL

Clea

Both are very good and so different in style!

123harry

Very good! I like the ochre palette in the first and the decorative quality of the second.

C&C always welcome.
                                            Instagram harry.hamill

eyepaint

The rusty things are good but the birds really sing to me :)

-- EP Moderator for:
                                                All Media Art Events, Artwork From Life, Art Journals

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.