Home Forums Explore Subjects Landscapes Waterfall in Acrylics

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    VeronicaF

Hi everyone,:wave:
        I don’ know if waterfalls come under landscapes? I hope I am in the right place?

This is my waterfall

You are the driving force behind achieving your special destiny.

Veronica
        http://veronicasart.blogspot.com/

Bardo

Very nice! I love the colors and the movement of the water. I can almost hear it.

I like the subdued colors in the rocks and background. The waterfalls Actively stands out. The overall effect works for me. Gary

"Painting is a verb"

Ohiohawk97

Love the way you painted the rocks in this one and the composition is very good. The staggered rocks set up the water beautifully….

Wes

Dorrart

I like this. It is not what I was expecting to see when I read the title. I put that to its credit. When I read “waterfall,” I expected to see an idyllic scene, this is more realistic and unique. There is a closeness to the point of view that makes this so you can almost hear and feel the water falling and spray rising and wetting your skin. Very nice.

- David

"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working." --Picasso

VeronicaF

your all so very kind, thank you for your kind comments!!

You are the driving force behind achieving your special destiny.

Veronica
                        http://veronicasart.blogspot.com/

Reddyman

Veronica, this is beautiful with wonderful movement in the waterfall and I really like how the entire flow of the composition sloping in brings me right to the focal point. Excellent.
                            John

Bizzibee

Very nice! Lots of movement. Not sure, why but I love doing waterfalls.

'One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star': Friedrich Nietzsche

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.