Home Forums Explore Media Watercolor Palette Talk ***DAILY WASH ~ Thursday ~ 19th APRIL – 2018***

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

:wave: Happy Thursday :wave:

I went sketching yesterday, was a lovely morning and you can see here.. I am going to go back and read yesterdays wash now :heart:

All of you with your snow in spring, and we have soaring heats in Autumn. Today it rained and cooled things down some..

Uschi, how did you go with your plastic surgeon. How are you doing? :heart:

Darla, how did you get on with your test results?

Char, love your photo of Baby Kitty xx

Doug Oh My Gosh your pie made my mouth water

Interesting link Lulu..

Be back later :wave:

:grouphug:

JJ
    Let go of past mistakes and hurts. Forgive and empower yourself. Live the life you were meant to live. And, be at peace with yourself.
    MY BLOG
    My Youtube videos

Lulu

Evening all…..

Your sketches are good JJ.
        Am planning on sketching in Italy and Greece so I had better get back to it soon and put in some practise.

Very professional looking pie Doug. Bet it tasted good too.

Cooling down here, strong winds again. Still did my biking, nearly 11 km today.

Have a good day everyone, just off to cook lamb fritters for dinner.
        Nearly 6pm here.

:wave:

Lulu

Proud to be Kiwi!

Thank you Lulu. I am going out again tomorrow to Fish Lane. I love that place so many things to sketch..

JJ
        Let go of past mistakes and hurts. Forgive and empower yourself. Live the life you were meant to live. And, be at peace with yourself.
        MY BLOG
        My Youtube videos

Lulu

Well Doug has blue ears and you’re living in the future JJ :D well one foot in today and the other in tomorrow….and i said i didn’t ‘do’ riddles….

:lol:

Lulu

Proud to be Kiwi!

Nope! JJ is a day premature :)

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

Lulu

No surprises there!:lol: except tomorrow is not the 18th…..lol

Lulu

Proud to be Kiwi!

Well Doug has blue ears and you’re living in the future JJ :D well one foot in today and the other in tomorrow….and i said i didn’t ‘do’ riddles….

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

JJ
                MY BLOG
                My Youtube videos

Tiiiiiime warp. :lol:

Char --

CharMing Art -- "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art." Leonardo DaVinci

webLes

We had an interesting day Wednesday we went to the mall to find out why our phone bill was double the amount we usually pay this was from MA BELL anyway they gave us a number to call , we thought ok will do but will wait until we get home . Driving away from there my ABS light came on in the car also the traction light saying have brakes checked . Instead of going home drove straight to Canadian tyre they checked and then they listed what was wanted
                    I had no other option but to tell them to go ahead and fix it . They said also something was wrong on the front end I said fix it whatever it was anyway I came away with a bill for $1300 . Sylvia phoned Bell the we got home and complained about the bill it seems that when I bought the new cell phone the guy did not switch off long distance and also it had internet on . I had told them originally I have internet on my computers I didn’t need internet or long distance on the phone, anyway they took $50 off the $100 billing , I guess it pays to stay vigilant on you bills .

Must go

Byeee

Well, I guess it really is Thursday now :)

It’s a beautiful sunny morning already 13C.

Just seen Peter off to work, he flies home this evening.

Art class this morning.

Doug

We must leave our mark on this world

shipbroker

Nice start here too Doug….Off through the einbahnstrasses of Stratford looking for a specific shop later…then feeding two single caravanners with a curry tea…..chicken as one doesn’t do red meat.

Geoff

" This is a wonderful day, I have never seen this one before" -Maya Angelou

doppler

Good evening all.

Drizzly morning. Mower back from hospital. Time to start cutting back the encroaching greenery tomorrow, if it doesn’t rain. :rolleyes:

Not much else :wave:

Annie
                            "On the other hand, you have different fingers".
                            Steven Wright
                            My Flickr Site

rossmarie

Absolute nectarine of a day here (saying coined by our son to describe one better than a peach). Sky full of jet trails and with my plane app I can see where each plane is bound and at what speed and height – rapidly becoming a plane ‘anorak’ if there is such a thing. That lady Captain did wonderful job with her 737 after it lost engine near Philly and so sad that one passenger lost her life.

Having new bathroom installed soon to cater for my immobility. Need grab handles etc and a seat in the shower – boy, I never thought it would come to this! Last year I was conning myself I was only 39. Anyway, Ann wants me to look at showers and wall finishings in town so better stir my stumps. We’ve got a ‘Blue Badge’ now which helps with parking.

Hope it really is Thurs 18th – all this talk of jj has me confused. Love to read of all your culinary exploits. Doug, think you should have been a chef rather than a mining engineer! Then I read of lamb fritters from NZ and the mouth waters……

Greetings to all and commiserations to all who feel ‘under the weather’. Wish I could send you some of this ‘nectarine’ stuff. It has been in very short supply so better enjoywhile we can 😀

Mike

Bill

Good day all,

0 C here but will rise some with sun.

Mike, seats and grab handles are needed here too. At a certain age, you know? Anyway, good for you to get out of the house.

Geoff, is there always a camp site available where you go? You would be outside of Stratford then?

Annie, so what was wrong with the mower? Carburetor?

Just routine stuff to do today.
                                    Bill

Be kinder than necessary

Lulu

:wave:
                                        Looks like a very warm day is coming up for the UK??
                                        Just read ‘hottest April day in 70 years’.
                                        However will you Brits cope?:D

The only handle grips i want to know about at the moment are bike ones.
                                        Mike :heart:

Lulu

Proud to be Kiwi!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.