Home Forums Explore Media Pastels Soft Pastel Talk Xero for Photoshop..Free Filters

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sandy K

This is something I found on Cnet’s downloads. It is a free filter program..actually there are 4 different downloads. These are incredibly awesome filters. They will almost do anything to a picture file even Pastellize with different saturations and such. These filters are for Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro. I have Photoshop 7.0 and they work great on it. They have a greyscaler then you can apply tints……you will have to see for yourself. Total download is 4 and total filters are about 30 of them.

Xero is the name of the Filter…….you can get it free by going to downloads.com which is a part of Cnet (a very reputable site)….then up in the search box in the upper right type in “Xero”….If that doesn’t work, type in “Photoshop” and click thru all the downloads and look for “Xero”. Download all of them (I think there are 4 zip files), and put them in your Plug-in filter files. You won’t be disappointed with these filters…..they are awesome….top of my head they have a greyscaler, a pastellize,an abstractor, an illustrator……….

Enjoy and have a good weekend. Didn’t know where to post this so I posted it in Pastels because it does have a nice filter to apply a pastel to a image file.

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

Best Wishes,
        Sandy :wave:

soap

Thanks. I downloaded them and will now have a play around…..

Pat Isaac

Checked out the site, but it isn’t for Mac.

Pat

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.