Home Forums The Town Center Welcome Forum! Jacksons professional oil paints

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    hack

:wave: hi I’m new.. but used this excellent site a lot to get help and advice.
        Just wondering if anyone has found a recent problem with Jacksons pro oils? I’ve had two tubes split on me. I always use a tube thingy to roller the paint out from the bottom when I get to a certain point and the aluminium doesn’t seem to be strong enough to take it.

Hi, it’s nice to meet you.

I’ve put a copy of your thread in the oil forum, where you’ll get more responses. Simplyclick this link to find that.

Enjoy all the forums and be sure to check out the Member FAQ’s for help navigating the forums, posting, inserting images and more. Let us know if you need any help. :)

Welcome to WetCanvas!

The Purple Dog Painting Blog
        Find me on Instagram
        Find me on Facebook

talisman

Welcome hack!
            Funny name.
            Good luck on your question the Oil Paint forum will know much more.
            Wet Canvas is a great place to explore and learn!
            Look around and find a subject or medium you like, there is truly something for everyone here.
            Things are arranged here by subject and also by medium.
            Have fun looking around, lots of things to do, Learning Areas and Monthly Challenges in several forums.
            Look at some of the forums and you’ll soon find a fit that’s right for you, or maybe several forums!

Dianna WC! Guide: Fantasy/Sci-Fi Art
            C and C always welcome.
            My DeviantArt Gallery

Jon

Welcome!

Greggo

Welcome to WC!

Lots of fine folks here, you will meet many of them as you browse about.
                    It’s worth exploring the full list of the forums.

Sharing, learning and teaching others is the best way to fan the creative flames.
                    The friendly members here will try to help you with any questions.

Be sure to review the guidelines for commercial uses,
                    Read about the use of images in the Reference Library.

There are all levels of artists here, working in virtually all mediums.
                    There are many talented people from many lands.

Looking forward to seeing your art.
                    Looking forward getting to know you!

Links to additional information contained in my signature line below.
                    Feel free to ask us any questions you have.

(The Abstract & Contemporary Forum is where I am usually found.)

Greggo

https://s3.amazonaws.com/wetcanvas-hdc/Community/images/17-Jul-2013/110200-Tatrabanner.jpg [FONT=Times New Roman] Click here for>> WC FAQS >

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.